Part 2

Betty's POV:
I was so happy to be back in his arms. "Betts I have a question." I was kinda confused. "What is it?" "Did you see other guys while we weren't together?" I thought about it and I hadn't. "Truly no I haven't. Have you?" "Seen guys no." I laughed. "You know what I mean." He chuckled. "Betts I still wasn't over you when you walked in that hospital. Actually I would've probably never gotten over you, so no." I smiled and turned to face him. "I love you Juggie." He smiled. "I know and I love you my Juliet." We kissed. "How is Jellybean?" I asked after a few minutes. "She still wonders what I did to chase you off." I laughed. "Does she live with your mom now?" "Yeah, and Toni and Sweat Pea are together. My mom actually listens to us now. I think we should visit Jelly." I nodded we got dressed and went to his mom's house. "Hey Jug, wait is that Betty Cooper!" "Yes mom it is." "I'm so sorry for what I did to you I hope you can forgive me." I smiled. "I don't hold grudges that much." I said. Jellybean walked out she was a beautiful teenager.

Jughead's POV:
Jelly walked out. "Hey mom have you seen my...OMG BETTY?!" She ran over and gave Betts a hug. "Hey JB. How have you been?" I haven't seen Jelly this happy for 2 years. "I'm good how are you?" Betty smiled. "I'm amazing I was cured and I found this doofus again." "Wait so that means no more of Jug's 'I need Betty, I never should have let her go, I love her so much I need to find her again,' oh and my favorite 'My Juliet, My one true love, is gone and I'm never going to find the right girl, and I'll never have sex with anyone other than my Betts.' Those days I sat there and laughed at him." Betty was laughing so hard she was in tears. "Well, thanks for the info again." "Anytime." She looked at a message she had.

V: Hey B, where are u?
B: Sry had a date.
V: with who?!😲😱
B: With Juggie🤗☺️😊😍
V:It's about fucking time
B:What do u mean?
V:B any chance he got he would ask bout u.
B: I feel like a fucking bitch now. I gtg ttyl.
V:ttyl

"Sorry that was my roommate." I laughed. "I read over your shoulder." "Oh so you know V and I are still roommates?" I didn't. "No she never told me." "Oh well yeah we are." We laughed.

Betty's POV:
"What time is it?" "It's 5:00 you should join V, Nick and I for dinner." "No I don't wanna ruin it." I laughed. "Yeah ruin your girlfriend third wheeling you'll be fine it's only Chines take out." I did puppy dog eyes. "How could I say no to that." I giggled then we went to my apartment to fined V, Nick, Kevin, and Joaquin all unpacking Chines. "Hey guys." I said. "Betts is that Kev and his boyfriend?" She laughed. "Correction Kev and his fiancé they have been together as long as V, and Nick and Kev proposed to Joaquin." "Hey B, so how was your...YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS WITH JUG V!" "Hehe Surprise. We got back together." Everyones mouth but V's hung open. "Well at least tell us the story if how you got back together." Kev said. We told him about we were both volunteers at the teens cancer facility, and one of the doctors tried to set us up so on and so forth. "Well I am happy no more of B's 'I hate myself and I barely have anything to live for, I miss Juggie correction I need Juggie, I wish that life would take me back in time so I could stay with Juggie and work this out together,' and the best one. 'He was the only one I will ever voluntarily have sex with in my whole fucking life that is fucked up in this fucked up fucking world.' Those days she would eat at least 2 tubs of ice cream, watch Nicholas Sparks movies/any sad romance movie, wear pajamas, worked from home, and cry all day." "And you laughed at my days like that." Juggie glared at me. "Hey who was the one that was threatened to be killed, came close to death, was told she had numbered days, and now has a 45% chance of dying if she has her own kid." He put his hands up as if to surrender. "All is forgiven." I say. The rest if the night we laughed about the past.