Serial Killer in Front of Your Eyes

Even as the day moved on Evan could not stop thinking about the killer that his teacher had told him to analyze.  The next two weeks passed by much like that, Mrs. McShane would read about how and when she killed people and finally how she was arrested.  She had apparently grown bored with being perfect, she wanted to be caught.  So she went into the police station and turned herself in.

To say the police were surprise probably would have been an understatement, Evan could almost see their dumbfounded expressions at a fifteen year old girl confessing to the slaughter of over one hundred men, woman, and teenagers.

It was decided that she would be placed in a high security prison but she warned them that if they placed her in there and she got bored she would go on a killing spree.  Thinking they could contain the serial killer, they did not heed her warning and locked her up anyway.

Within a matter of days the girl grew bored and people began to die.  First inmates then guards and when the warden was tortured and killed it was decided that she would be pulled out and given her wish.  She was given a normal house to live out the rest of her life with two police officers looking after her.

Evan bounced in the bus and he and his class drove down to where this girl lived.  She lives in an average neighborhood, in a normal house and she edits books to make ends meet.  If Evan had not read that book then he would have thought that this girl was just a normal nineteen year old.

When the bus finally came to a rolling stop, the class was outside of a two story blue house with an iron fence.  Mrs. McShane stood up and stopped the class from exiting the bus, "Okay, everyone.  The police have allowed this but no one is to provoke the girl, understood?" A series of nods waved through the crowd.  The teacher then exited the bus with the teenagers tailing behind.

The whole class slowly flooded through the gates.  A man, dressed in formal police wear, opened the front door and approached the classes teacher.  They both shook hands and they softly conversed.  Evan softly walked up the steps toward the front door.  Inside the house came the small sound of a video game.

Evan walked through the doorway, not hearing the teacher and cop behind him yelling for him to stop.  He stepped into a living room where everything was either red or black.  The carpet was pure black and looked to be fluffy enough to sleep on.  Set up around the room were two overstuffed arm chair that were black with blood red seams and, of course, a red leather couch that housed a figure.  Sitting in the center of said couch was a girl with long black hair.  She was facing a TV that had a first person shooter game on it.  The girl scooted forward slightly and suddenly a gun fired in the game that set off an explosion.  There was fire and death on the screen as far as Evan could see.

Evan gasped at the pure carnage of the video game.  A small laugh filled the room in a high octave symphony, "You really shouldn't be peeping over my shoulder like that."  Her hair shifted as the girl turned to face Evan.  "That is quite rude dont you think?"

Her eyes were piecing green that seemed to light up the room.  He could not stop staring at them as he responded, breathlessly, "I'm sorry.  I was just wondering what was going on."  Evan would admit that he sounded completely stupid but looking into her deep eyes made it almost impossible to think correctly.

She stood up from the couch while pausing the violent game she had been playing.  She turned and set down the controller she had been using.  As she once again faced Evan, she smiled a grin that felt and looked real, like she knew and cared for Evan.

The cop from earlier appeared from behind Evan and said quickly, "Willow, this is the psychology class that we told you was coming.  Remember-". Willow, the black haired girl, interrupted quickly, "Yes, I know.  I promise I will be on my best behavior."  She then began to glance around the room at all of them before she sat on the arm of the couch to address them all, "Hello.  You probably know this, but my name is Willow and I am a serial killer."