Pain. [a heartbreak short story]

a young girl was best friends with a girl in middle school, and the young girl was in elementary school.

they met around 2 years or so earlier and about a year after when the young girls friend started talking about a person, another girl, and for months and months, she wouldent stop it, but no matter how much the young one tried, she just could not let the other girl be her friend, but she knew if she told her friend she didnt like her, she would complain and freak out, because they were just friends enough to know that.

the other girl her friend would talk about had everything the young one didnt, fame, popularity, people who actually would listen to her opinions and fight for her about the simplest little things, but the one that bothered the young one the most, is that she had stolen the one she loved, her best friend.

she sat in her room not only drawing and watching tv, but thinking of stuff along with this problem she only had one solution for, her solution was to take a break.

the young ones friend did not only talk about the girl, she would always end up talking to the girl as well, and even though when she first heard her voice over the phone and felt strangely excited, she still just couldent eccept her, the girl drew the most innapropriate pictures of people she thought were awesome, and she would always roleplay stuff like those pictures over the internet, mainly with the young ones friend, and the young one didnt like that stuff but she still wanted to roleplay with both of them, but she just couldent becuse her friend said she only 'felt comfortable' roleplaying with the girl, and the girl would always quit in the middle of it or be away for minutes and minutes from time to time.

and they just were perfect for eachother too.....they loved almost everything eachother did, eccept for a few ships the girl probably only was useing to mess with the young ones friend, but still.

and she took her break, she thought  'she might be heartbroken by this....' but she needed a break until she didnt feel so hurt.

and no matter how much she tried to be friends with that girl,no matter how much she tried.....

all that girl ever really brought her, was PAIN.