Chapter#1

Harry pov
"Harry, wake up bae!" I hear Niall yell from downstairs. " ughhh fine is up let me change!" I yell.

12 mins later

Am finally done with my make up and outfit.

I walk downstairs and immediately get hit with the smell of pancakes

" Gosh, you take forever!" My boyfriend Niall says mad. " well I try to look good for you." I state using a little sass. He walks over to me and put his hands on my waist. "Only for ME." He smiles. I walk to the table and begin eating. "The conner's move out today i hope we don't get teenagers to move next to us again." He says. I let out a chuckle remember when some teens lived next to us they would throw huge parties. They would always invite me but Niall is very possessive. I hear three men talking outside. "Just great." I hear Niall mutter. I go to the window and see the three men. One has raven black hair, he is holding the other guy's hand he had brown eyes. I move my eyes to see a handsome man he has brown hair with blues eyes. "YOU SLUT!" I hear Niall yell. He yelled so hard to men turned around. Niall pushes me and closes to blinds. "You wanna sleep with blue eyes over there!" Niall yells. "No am sorry." I cry. "Whatever clean the house up and going to work!" He says going out the door.

💅🏻🌺💝💕💜💞💋💓🌸👨‍❤️‍👨😍😘💄