Chapter 2 The Brother

Chapter 2

I immediately pull the covers up to my chest as I scream in surprise. "Whoa there!" A deep voice says from the doorway. "Calm down!" The guy shouts at me. I shut up. "Jesus thank you."

"Roman? Is that you?" Landon squints at the harsh light in the doorway. He sits up, but I'm still on edge his BROTHER walked in on me naked! 

"Yeah but I see your busy." As the light adjusts I can see the guy smirking at me. My cheeks instantly flame.

"Shit." I say and bury my head under the covers. Landon seems unfazed though. "We weren't doing anything!" I insist my cheeks burning even more at the lie.

"Sure you weren't sweet heart." He smirks and chuckles at me.

"God Roman you scared the shit out of me!" Landon laughs from next to me. "I thought you were a burglar or something! I was going to have to fight you off naked!" They both snort in laughter and I am beyond humiliated.

"What are you doing home so late anyways?" Landon questions him.

"Ehhh it's a long drive." He explains. Landon grunts understandingly."Who is this?" He gestures at me. I probably look like a deer in the headlights.

"It's my girlfriend." Landon says running a hand through his messy hair.

"Wait... you're girlfriend? Am I hearing this right? Landon has a girlfriend?" He doubles over in laughter and I look at him frowning. He erects his posture and wipes a tear from his eyes. "No seriously dude.. who is it?"

Landon stiffens. "I wasn't joking." Roman lets out a low whistle.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I challenge him.

"Wow you got a fiesty one Land!" He chuckles throatily, "And she's hot." I blush at the indirect compliment. His eyes turn to me and roam over my body. "Really hot." 

"Well she's mine you can't have her." He says pulling me into a hug. I clutch the sheets like they're my life line.

"Aww to bad." He says, "Promise you'll let me have some fun with her when you're done?" Who the hell was this guy? Who did he think he was?

"I'll never be done with her." Landon says kissing me on the cheek. Landon knows that I had PDA, and why the hell is he acting so weird.

Another low whistle, "So my little brother's whipped eh?" he chuckles and looks at me, "Can't say I wouldn't be either if I was with her." He winks at me cockily. What an egotistical...

"Could you get out?" I saying glaring at him with all the hate I could muster. "I'm kind of naked." I can't believe I'm saying this to a guy I just met like two minutes ago.

He smirks, "Oh trust me princess I notice a loooong time ago." My jaw drops. His eyes rake my body once again. Then he leaves. Landon groans and lies back on the pillow.

"I'm so sorry about that he's a prick." he says kissing my neck softly.

"It's okay." I say grabbing his face in my hands. "He doesn't matter."

"I have to go to London tomorrow. Away from you." He frowns and pouts at me, "Especially after that I won't be able to stop thinking about you." he winks at me and I smack his rock hard stomach. He catches my hand and kisses it softly. And then he gets out of bed and pulls on his boxers. Then he tosses me a big white t-shirt, probably his. I sniff it. It smells like him like soap and shaving cream and that extra scent that's just him.

   "Stop sniffing my shirt weirdo!" He laughs at me. I pull it on over my head and step out of bed yawning. "God you look even sexier in my clothes than you do with none on." he says looking over my body. The shirt falls about mid-thigh and the sleeves fall down at my elbows.  I blush at his comment and he comes over and kisses my warm cheeks.