My Boyfriend's Brother

Preface

    Landon Carter was kind of a dick. He was a cocky, egotistical, rude,lying,manipulating,prick,mother humping ass clown. "Landon!" I shout at him as he sits sprawled out in the plastic school chair. "Help me with this goddamned project!" I growl at him.

"Please go out with me Anastasia. I swear I will be the happiest guy on earth." His giant mossy green eyes plead with me. Okay sure he was good looking. With his gladiator muscles, tall stature, messy brown hair, full dark lips, and gorgeous caramel colored skin, he was the talk of the school.

"If I go out with you will you work on this project with me?" His eyes go wide in excitement.

"Yes! I swear to god yes!" He truly did seem really happy. I groan, I don't want to agree and then have him break my heart.

Reluctantly I say, "Fine this saturday pick me up at 7." I say and then as a warning I quickly add, "And if you try anything, I swear my brother and I will break your face."

"Saturday." Is all he says beaming at me.

***

It's 7 6:30 on saturday, and I'm more anxious than I though I would be. "BRIGHTON GET YOUR YOUNG ASS UP HERE!" I shout at my older brother from my room. I'm too lazy to go get him.

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT?" He shouts back at me, I can hear the sound of black ops in the background. Lazy little shit.

"JUST COME HERE!" I hear a groan and shuffling as he comes into my room.

"Yes? My lovely sister?" He says sarcastically, I throw a pillow at him.

"So since you're a guy which outfit would you like to see a girl in?" I point at the different outfit selections lying out on my bed. He points at a coral dress spaghetti strap dress with black on the top and cutouts in the side that expose your waist.

"You have good taste." I say to him happily as I take the coral dress and waltz into the bathroom. I slip on the dress it's comfortable but still elegant and sexy. And since I'm not much of the shoe type I put on my black hightops that look completely out of place with the outfit, but that's just how I roll.

I curl my hair loosely by wrapping it around a big curling iron, then I spritz some yummy smelling stuff into my hair. I then curly my lashes and apply my mascara thicker than paint. I use a little concealer a dab of watermelon pink blush, and a simple nudey pink lipstick. Finally satisfied with my reflection I slip on my favorite cardigan on over the dress to cover my cold shoulders.

   And just as I finish getting ready the doorbell rings. Exactly on time. I go and answer the door, and find him standing there looking admittedly handsome in a longsleeve gray and white striped shirt that clings to his body gorgeously, the sleeves are pushed up casually. exposing tan forearms He's also wearing a pair of darkwash jeans and his usual chucks. His hair is in it's usual messy disarray and his eyes are shining.

His eyes travel up and down my body in approval. "You look beautiful." He says it sweetly. And I get a feeling this will not be a normal Landon date. I blush at his compliment, and just then my brother chooses to come into the room.

"So this is the guy eh?"  Brighton says giving him his infamous stinkeye. Landon looks uncomfortable. "Well have fun I guess. And if you break her heart, I will break your face. " For the first time Landon breaks into a smile.

"Oh I won't be the one breaking hearts anytime soon."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so I know this might have been a little confusing and felt like it moved fast.. but it will all make sense soon so calm your peaches my loves (: Next chapter coming soon :) and thanks for the cover LaLauren once again you're pretty freaking amazing!! ----> And this picture on the side was also made by her :) Feel free to make banners or covers for this story as well :) IF you do you will get a chapter dedicated to you!! Don't forget to vote comment and fan... only if you like it though!!