Crazy injuries Part 2

Did anyone at some point in there lives believed that they can fly?

Well I did and I was stupid.

On a hot summer day.........or was it a cold fall day? WHATEVER.

On a hot cold fummer <---wanna correct it?? day.

I was sitting in the family room watching one of my favorite cartoon of all time^-^ Tom&Jerry YAY. That day a certain episode was on. I was sitting down watching Jerry chase Tom. =/ No no no I was watching Tom chase Jerry.

I was falling asleep until something caught my attention on the TV.

Tom was chasing Jerry,then Jerry tricked Tom with a paper him, then the real Jerry flew away on balloons.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHERE THIS GOING.

During this time I was scared to be alone in my room -_- YES I WAS A PUSSY.

Anyways I shared a room with my older brother, who didn't like that. We had bump beds. Since he was older he got the top and I got the bottom.

STOPPING RIGHT HERE.

IT'S VERY FUNNY I KNOW THE UNIVERSE HATES ME......EVERYONE DOES. IT WAS VERY IRONIC HOW MY LITTLE BROTHER HAD A BIRTHDAY TWO DAYS AGO. -_- EVERYONE KNOWS THERE'S NOT A PARTY WITHOUT THE BALLOONS.

Going into my little brothers room I grabbed the smiley face balloon, because it looked it so sweet and cute ^-^.

Next step to my room,going into the room I climbed the wooden steps to the top bump.

I'M EMBARRASSED NO I DON'T WANNA FINISH DX.

FINE!!!!

When I made it to the top I closed my eyes and said I can fly ^~^.

I grabbed hold of the of the smiling devil and jumped off.

YEP.

I had three broken bones in my arm and two in my leg.

THEY SHOULD REALLY PUT A DISCLAIMER WARNING ON CARTOONS TO.