Part One : Crazy Shit Alexis did in Her Life (Crazy injuries)

GOD GUYS THIS HURTS TOO MUCH NOT TO WRITE IN CAPS BUT YOU KNOW SOME (I GOT TO CORRECT YOU ALL THE TIME) PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING. FUCK YOU I KNOW IT'S UNCORRECT <-----INCORRECT . IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME CORRECTING BECOME MY FUCKING EDITOR<----- I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME MY EDITOR I'M JUST GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET YOU WASTE YOUR TIME SAYING I MISSPELLED SOMETHING I ALREADY KNOW. I JUST DON'T WANNA FIX IT. ANYWAYS TO THE CRAZY SHIT ALEXIS DID IN HER LIVES<---WANNA CORRECT THAT?! ONE MORE THING I KNOW SOME OF YOU FUCKS WILL DO IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I SAID NOT TO(STUPID ASS HUMANS) DON'T TOUCH THE RED BUTTON IT WILL FUCKING YOUR DICK OFF OH BUT I JUST HAVE TO. ENJOY!

When I was little, maybe around five or six we were moving from our old house in Manhattan. Me being the cute innocent I love everything and everyone in the fucking world Alexis ^-^. I was so cute like a baby cabbage patch. HAHAHA HELL NO THOSE FUGLY SHITS SCARE ME.

Anyways I was so innocent I decided to say goodbye to everything in my house. I kissed my grandmother goodbye. I kissed my walls goodbye.-_- (SHUT UP I WAS INNOCENT.) I kissed hot self in the mirror goodbye^-^.

Then I did the unthinkable =/ . I kissed the light bulb goodbye. My whole lip was burned and my parents was pissed because our new house was five hours away and we was suppose to be on the road HOURS ago. I was rushed to the ER. When we got there the nurse thought my parents were child abusers because they didn't think a little girl would kiss a light bulb.