LINK-2: The Power of Cyberse

Playmaker's LP: 4000

SOL Technology Agent's LP: 4000

Playmaker's Field: None

SOL Technology Agent's Field: Celtic Guardian (Normal Monster), Celtic Guard of Noble Arms (Effect Monster), One facedown card.

Turn 2 - Playmaker (Hand: 6)

"Since I control no monsters, I can Special Summon Linkslayer from my hand." Playmaker said

A warrior that had golden armor and two laser swords.

Linkslayer EARTH Lv. 5 Cyberse/Effect (ATK 2000) (DEF 600)

"A Cyberse monster!" The Agent exclaims

"Yes, and their more" Playmaker adds "Since I control a Cyberse-Type monster, I can special summon Data Hunter!"

A guy in a deep blue combat suit with a pulse rife appears next to Linkslayer.

Data Hunter DARK Lv. 4 Cyberse/Effect (ATK 1900) (DEF 0)

"Last, I normal summon Cyberse Wizard" Playmaker adds

A wizard with green hair appears alongside the other two.

Cyberse Wizard LIGHT Lv. 4 Cyberse/Effect (ATK 1800) (DEF 800)

"Three Cyberses?" The Agent gasps.

"Yes indeed," Playmaker answers "Now I activate Cyberse Wizard's effect, I can change the battle position of Celtic Guard of Noble Arms, Cyberse Algorithm!"

Cyberse Wizard summoned his wand and points it at the guard, causing him to take a knee.

"I can only attack Guard of Noble Arms, but I should be fine" Playmaker says "Now I attack with Linkslayer!"

Linkslayer slashes at the Guard with its blades, not destroying it but causing the Agent to wince in pain.

2000 - 700 = 1300

SOL Agent's LP: 4000 - 1300 = 2700

"Now I follow up with Data Hunter" Playmaker spoke

Data Hunter fire a few rounds at, once again failing to destroy the monster but damage the Agent's life points.

1900 - 700 = 1200

SOL Agent's LP: 2700 - 1200 = 1500

"And last, I'll attack with Cyberse Wizard" Playmaker asserts

Cyberse Wizard follows up with a blast, Guard of Noble Arms still stood. But the Agent was on his knee after all the damage he took.

1800 - 700 = 1100

SOL Agent's LP: 1500 - 1100 = 400

"Now I set two cards and end my turn" Playmaker states "I suggest you try to be careful, one more attack and it's over for you."

"Trap activate, Damage Reimbursement!" The Agent calls out "During the End Phase, I can Special Summon a Monster from my deck with ATK equal or lower to the total amount of damage I took this turn."

"You took a total of 3600 points of damage" Playmaker analyze "The margin of monsters you can summon is quite large."

"Indeed, so I'll Summon Celtic Scout!" The Agent announces

A younger-looking Celtic Guardian appears armed with a dagger. 

Celtic Scout EARTH Lv. 3 Warrior/Effect (ATK 900) (DEF 700)