Interview with @LoveeToDream

Good day everyone,

Good day everyone,

I'm @johannahefer on Wattpad, but just call me Johanna.

I'm one of two Ambassadors that will be doing interviews with selected Dangerous Love authors.

But first I would like to introduce you to my partner in crime @LoveeToDream. The both of us thought it good to introduce ourselves so that you are aware of who are doing the interviews. Every month we will have a bonus interview with one of the other Dangerous Love Ambassadors so that you know who is working behind the scenes.

Without further ado please meet the lovely @LoveeToDream.

JOHANNA: Hi Denisa, are you married and have any children?

DENISA: No, I'm not married, and I don't have any kids. I'm still too young for any of it.

JOHANNA: What is your dayjob or your profession and how does that influence your writing?

DENISA: I'm still a university student, but I have a degree in teaching and I worked a year in kindergarten as a teacher. This made me emphasise the childhood part of my characters, and at the same time made me realize the importance of trying to develop new things. After this, I chose to study business and I can't tell if this decision influenced my writing in any way.

JOHANNA: I see on your profile that you are from London. What is your favorite place to go?

DENISA: I'm not actually from London. I'm Romanian, but I moved to England when I started university. What I can say is that I love visiting London. The city is big enough to keep me busy every single time I'm going.

JOHANNA: Can you tell us something interesting about Romania and where you're from?

DENISA: I'm from Sibiu, the middle of the country. It's part of Transylvania which is known as Dracula land.

JOHANNA: Oh my goodness really? Why is it known as Dracula land?

DENISA: My city is Sibiu which is part of Transylvania region of Romania with other couple of cities. When I say Romanian or Transylvania  my colleagues say Dracula.

JOHANNA: Wow this is so interesting. I never knew this. It's because following the publication of Emily Gerard's 'The Land Beyond the Forest' (1888), Bram Stoker wrote his gothic horror novel Dracula in 1897, using Transylvania as a setting. With its success, Transylvania became associated in the English-speaking world with vampires. ... It recasts Dracula in a comic scenario.

 It recasts Dracula in a comic scenario