Chapter 4

(3rd person pov)

Dipper and bill walked through the woods. So bill can you dream scape? No kiddo I wish I could but I only two powers and I can't use them with running out of energy and growing tiered. Why do you ask my dear pine tree oh just cerous.

I'm guessing that you're wanting that Jason kid to pay for what he done to shooting star. Am I carect. Yes you're right. 

Hey pine tree let's make a deal.What kinda of deal?Just a small deal. Okay so what's the deal.

The deal is that you would be mine forever.

Fine it's a deal. Dipper shook bills and his hand had it's blue flame that engulfed dippers hand as they made the deal.

A golden ring on dippers wedding finger. Bill also had the same ring on the same finger. Bill told dipper it's a promise ring.

Dipper we made a deal. Your all mine forever. 

I know. Bill kisses dipper. 

............

(Bills pov)

Me and pine tree were walking back to the shake. We walked in the door. 

Me and pine tree went up to pine tree and shooting stars room. We walked in. Shooting star was lying on her bed. Drawing in her note book.

(3rd person pov) 

Dipper and bill walked up to dippers bed. They sat down on the bed. 

Dipper fell asleep on bill. 

(Bill pov)

Pine tree fell asleep on me. Oh pine tree your just falling into my trap.

Oh good night my beautiful pine tree.

(Ford's pov) 

Hmmm I wonder why is bill even here you as you were in the lab. There's something he wants. 

(3rd person pov) 

Dipper and bill woke up the next morning. Mabel was already up and out of bed. Good morning pine tree. 

Good morning bill. Dipper sits up and bill leans tords dipper.

Bill kisses dipper and this time the kiss last longer. Remember your my pine tree and your not leaving. Well humans die. Nope not you your not leaving this world. 

So bill how are you going to stop life. Are you going to make me immoral. 

Accully thanks pine tree that's a great idea. Bill said as his demon voice became noticeable. Bill what ever your thinking don't think it. 

You know there's a spell to make immoral. Yes I'm aware of that.

Bill grabbed a pin netel and a jar with blood in it. Bill dipped the sharp pin in the blood. Started drawing weird symbols all over my body.

Dipper fell back asleep. As bill looks down at dipper. Now you're going to be mine forever nothing can stop me. 

...........

Thanks hope you enjoyed