Bowers gang part 2

Start from the beginning

"Fuck me, we have school tomorrow" I yelled angrily, "ok I lost you at fuck me" Patrick smirked and licked his lips. I flipped him off and asked for the time. It was 6:27 and I had to get home or I'll get an ass whooping from my parents. "Shit, I'll see you all tomorrow, it's getting really late and I don't want to get into trouble" they all understood as I made my way out of the woods and down my street.

///////

I woke up by my mother shaking me trying to get me up for school. "Y/n, wake up it's school time" her voice was a bit rushed. She left and closed the door for me to change. It was kinda cold but not too cold, so I put on a cute little outfit and went downstairs.

 It was kinda cold but not too cold, so I put on a cute little outfit and went downstairs

Outfit ^

I grabbed my bag on the way out and yelled bye to my parents. They weren't the best parents but they were still mine for the rest of my life. So I guess I have to put up with them until I get a house of my own someday. I started to walk to school knowing my bike tire was flat so there was no use of riding that piece of shit. Until a certain blue car pulled up right next to me. "Care for a ride" belch suggested, I nodded as I sat between Patrick and victor.

///////

Belch parked the car and we all got out. I earned a few stares and whispers but that just happens on the daily basis. We walked through the doors and into the halls. (Future dr. Zeus right here) "cya at first class" I smiled at Henry as he was in it, he nodded and I walked to my locker. I still heard people behind me whispering and I can feel their eyes on me but I just ignored it. I turned around and saw two boys a few years older than me looking at me with smirks. I was about to walk away but I couldn't, they stopped me, "Where are you going doll face?" One of them asked. I ignored his question as I still tried to get out of this situation. "Come on princess we just want to have some fun with you" the other spoke. "Leave me alone" I spat at them. The bell rang and one of them grabbed my wrists and spoke again "you're not going anywhere".

The other picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while the other one put his hand over my mouth so I didn't scream for help. I kicked and punched the pair of them but they didn't budge. They started to carry me outside of school and into the woods, that's it no one is ever going to find me. I'm going to be ruined.

Henry's p.o.v

I walked into class and saw that y/n wasn't there, what the fuck. She's never late to a class, or skipped one without the gang. I walked straight back out of the class and down the halls looking for her. She must be in danger or just in the toilet. So the first place to look was the toilet. "Y/n are you in here" my voice echoed but nothing back. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I walked to go get the other gang and the first person was patty. I opened the door and looked at him slouched in the back corner looking like he wants to die. "Patrick come with me, now" I smiled and waved at the teacher as Patrick made his ways through the desks over to me at the door. I shut the door and continued walking to where vic and Belch were. "What the fuck is going on" Patrick asked confused. "Y/n is missing, she's not at class and she wouldn't skip without us" I explained.

///////

I explained to the whole gang as we walked out of school after checking every room. We all looked around the school grounds for a few moments but still, nothing. "Get in the car" I screamed at them, and they did as I said. "Drive around, were not stopping until we find her".

Y/n p.o.v

I was close to the barrens about now, and I'm terrified. Please help me someone. They let me go and I screamed for help just in case someone would actually help me. "HELP PLEASE" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "No one can help you sweetheart" one of them spoke and took a step closer to me. "Get the fuck away from me" I threatened him, he scoffed and said "what are you gonna do about it" I haven't thought about that yet. They both took a step closer to me as I took a step back away from them. Honestly they're more psycho then Patrick.

"That's what I thought baby girl" I screamed again as he held my face strangely. Tears were trickling down my cheek about now, i would rather die then go through this. They their hands on my waist and wrists so I couldn't run away. "Please let me go" I begged, but they both laughed in my face. "And why would I do that baby girl"

I heard silence as they started to slowly take of my shirt I was wearing. "Hey I only call her that" I heard I familiar voice say, I opened my eyes and say all of the gang standing there. Henry with his knife, Patrick with his zippo and a can of aerosol, victor with a piece of wood and belch with a wrench from his car. I smiled in relief as I fell to the ground. Victor ran up to me hitting one of them with the piece of wood in the face. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his face, nodded slowly. Henry ran up to the other one and ran his knife through his left cheek, and Patrick burned the other who was hit by victor. Belch attacked the one who was cut and hit him with a lot of force by his wrench. Once they were both on the ground I got up and started to kick them in the stomach and faces. "You mother fuckers, this isn't normal, you need help. And a life" I screamed at them as I continued to kick them.

Patrick carried me back to the car and placed me in the back seat. "How did you find me" I asked confused. "Well, you weren't at class so I checked around the school and got the gang and we searched for you as we drove around and we heard you screaming so we followed your voice" henry spoke up. "Thank you all so much" I kissed each one on the cheek before actually sitting down. If it wasn't for them I'd probably be dead or being touched by them.

This was a crappy chapter only because I'm in a crappy mood rn. Also just for probably reading that whole story it can enjoy Wyatt in his natural habitat.

:)))

:)))