Chapter 2 stop playin' with me

Since K'la didn't introduce me I'll do it myself . My name Jordan but I go by jj or jordi as you already know . Don't call me that unless you want to die no seriously tho . Only person who can call me jordi is k'la , I kinda gotta soft spot for her . She mines and don't even know it yet . As you can see I'm also stud for stud and i love it . Im 18 and i stay with my twin sister desirae oops i mean Desi .
JORDI'S POV
Me and desi at the house just got done getting ready for school .
"Aye Desi "
"Yo "
" nigga you ready or what , shit I'm tryna see kk fine ass "
"Bro she don't want yo ass ", Desi laughs .
" hating ass niggas i tell you ", i laugh as well .
My outfit for the day
Grey nike joggers
White Nike shirt
Grey nike hoodie
All white g fazos
And a white nike hat
Simple...
We grab everything we need and head out the door hopping in one of the many cars we have , but this one being my favorite cause well it's mine and that white on white be looking good with me in it .
I toss the keys to Desi she unlocks the door and we both get in .
" aye call k'la up and let her kno we otw "
" aight "
FACETIME CALLING TO BABY K 😈🤙🏽👊🏽💍
" yoooo was good playa ? "
I instantly frown up a lil bit bit covers it up so she won't notice " Don't ever answer my calls like that , you better be yo ass outside and ready when we pull up ". CLICK .  She got me all the way fucked up .

" Told you she ain't like you nigga "
" Man stfu ion even care no more ". I look out the window and zone out .
5 minutes we pull up to her house , thats two blocks away . I glance over at kk as she walks up to the car , and i notice we lowkey matching she just not wearing the hat .
"Damn " i say to myself as she opens the door and gets in . I unlock my phone going straight to my instagram page seeing that I've gained a few followers, this particular stud catching my eye .
I seen that she dm'd me saying hit her line
Y'all shorty was fine asf 😂 .
OUR CONVERSATION
ME: WAS GOOD ?
KYRIN : I see you decided to listen to daddy.
ME: Ctfu you definitely not daddy .
KYRIN : Yea we'll see .
ME : whatever lol , i see you go to the same school as me why i never seen you before?
Kyrin : READ
Ok wtf bitches be weird man smh .
" Damn nigga you couldn't wait till a nigga was settles in ? I hear jordi say.
" nahh you good , stop trippin ' nigga " desi says to her causing her to huff . Awee the lil baby mad cute 😏 .
"Yea whatever hoe "
I chuckle a lil bit going back to my phone to see that this mf still haven't text back yet . I feel kk's eyes staring at the back of my head .
"  Wassup jordi ? " i hear her say but i ignore her cause I ain't like the way she answer my call and ion give af what y'all say 🤷🏽‍♀️ .
" i know you hear me talking to you " i still remain silent .
Then i hear her say " ok wtf , I'm not about to play with her ass . I just laughed .
A couple minutes later we pull up to the schools student parking lot and k'la hops out talking where my bitches , I just shake my head and walk off .
It's the first day back to school so you know all the hallways gone be crowded asf with different crowd of people . Desi and k'la finally comes up behind me and we head to the T hallway, which is on the first floor in the main hallway by the main cafeteria.
As we walking we hear desi's name being called
by out other homie , i swea that girl gotta thing for my sister but idk i could be wrong .