Sera

Name: She doesn't have a name, but Rex named her Sera Duzell for the time.

Age: 16 years old

Birthday: Unknown, but Rex found her on October 31st so he made that her birthday. (I know it's the same as L's)

Looks like: Picture above. (Just so you know I created that image so please don't steal)

Wears: Usually what's in the photo (goth/emo look) but covers her hair with a black leather jacket's hood. She likes to wear combat boots too, but since she's kinda childish she loves to wear socks with little animals on them, mostly ready bears and lions though.

Personality: She's very smart and loves to play pranks as well as mess with people's heads. She likes to tease people as well and is over all quite childish in behavior. She has a slightly dirty mind and is cold towards people she doesn't like.

Likes: Black (the color), Light, L, Matsuda, Light's father, Sayu, Rez, pranks, cute things, sleep, and food.

Dislikes: Stupid people, bullies, people who hurt others, crime, perverts, and easy to solve mysteries.

Orientation: Bisexual.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 101.3 lbs.

Notes: Sera is a vegetarian and wants to find out who her real parents are.

Just so you guys know who Sera is better I made a chapter to let you guys know. I should have done this before, but I wasn't thinking so here it is now. Wow, I (technically) updated twice today. Not bad. We'll see you next chapter, biee!!

--Ashton_Duzell