Chapter 2

Eddie Kaspbrak

Rich is weird. I mean, he's always been weird but recently he's been really weird. Richie is basically the older brother that I never had and never wanted. All of his humour is sexual based or doesn't have a meaning. He's messed, but I've always trusted him. We all have, and that's not going to change not ever. But he's been really sketchy for the past two months. I went onto his phone to get the pictures of the notes from our science class and he kept getting messages from a group chat called "Hawks" with three boys that I've never heard of before named Will, Dustin, and Lucas. They also keep referring to him as Mike and I don't have a clue who Mike is. Whatever's going on with him won't last long.

--------------------

I went with Bill to his house after Richie went home. I told him I had to tell him some serious stuff. He went into his kitchen to get us milk and cookies and I sat on his couch waiting, observing his house. His house was neat and tidy all of the time. Unlike my house, he has more than one single piece of furniture so all of the Denbrough family can sit together. There are family photos everywhere, mainly of the youngest kid, Georgie Denbrough. Bill has been neglected since Pennywise has taken his brother and left his family broken. No way would anyone be aloud to come over before, now his parents don't care what he does or who he hangs out with. It's pretty sad honestly. After about five minutes Bill came into his living room with a tray that was holding two glasses, a carton of milk, and a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Bill joined me on the couch and I talked as he poured the milk into our cups.

"I know you've noticed to Bill. You've been acting suspicious every single time Richie talks and randomly disappears. We might as well talk about it now and come to a conclusion before all of a sudden he stops visiting and I never see my best friend again." I ramble to him.

"Y-yeah Eddie I know. He's been di-dis.." he struggles to get the word out.

"Distant, yeah I know." I help him. He turns red and shakes his head.

"I don't t-think Rich-ies being weird. Just d-different." He says looking away towards the pictures of Georgie. I'm proud of Bill. We all thought his stutter would get worse after Georgie passed but he's been working on it and sometimes he doesn't even stutter at all.

"I think we need to talk to the losers, and see if they have anything to say about it. Oh and," I go on explaining what I found on his phone and the other boys. He was in awe as I spoke.

Bill Denbrough

I've never thought it possible. Not for anybody and especially not for Richie. Could he seriously be living a double life? No he can't be, that's.. that's crazy. But is it really all that crazy? He's known as Mike to three teenage boys that we've never heard of before. And the more Eddie thought, he realized that there was a contact with the name "El" that he seems to have a "special" kind of relationship with. We're determined to figure out what's going on. I texted the losers and addressed a meeting to be held the next morning at 9am on the dot.

A/N: this was short and I'm sorryy! I'm working on the end of this story still and working on my Fack/Jyatt story!