I looked ahead and tucked away at the back of the village was a beautiful building that seemed to have been built into the mountain itself. No matter where you looked there where mountain peeks here, this place was nothing short of breath taking. The castle itself was amazing it seemed to glow white in the sunlight, large trees with massive amounts of fruit could be seen over the high stone wall that protected it. The closer we got the more stunning details you could see. Stain glass windows in white and gold elegant and beautiful Angels carved into the wall as if they where protecting the castle. It looked like something you would expect to find in heaven. It was amazing.

Emett’s grip on my hand grew tighter the closer we got, I was starting to loose feeling in my fingers when we finally came to the intricate white gates.

“This is beautiful.” I mumbled and looked over to Emett his jaw was clenched and he didn’t look to happy to be back at this beautiful castle.

A guard in gold armor with white trim came to the gate, I couldn’t see his face because of the full face helmet, but his voice made it clear he was surprised.

“Prince Emett your back!” The guard quickly turned to the other guards,”Open the gates the Prince is home.”

They all did as they where told and the gates slowly swung open.

“Come on Emett it will be fine, your parents love you.” I looked down at Fate who was now walking ahead of us waiting for Emett who slowly began to move.

We walked through the castle grounds and it was just as beautiful inside, with beautiful flower beds and trees to lay under.  Before I knew it we where walking in the castle our footsteps echoing on the marble floors. We stopped at two massive doors and Emett took a deep breathe.

“No matter what happens in their we will be together I don’t care what they say. Understand?” His words made my stomach drop would they really try and keep us apart? Maybe once they saw how much we loved each other they would change there minds.  I nodded and he bent to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

“I love you" I whispered he squeezed my hand.

“I love you to Kaylyn.” With that he put his hand on the door pushing it open. I looked down the hall wanting to wait for Renee and Titus to catch up but Renee was tired and had to stop really often. Barbus was hanging behind with them while Fate walked ahead.

I could hear laughing and talking as the door cracked open, and then it was silence as we appeared. I was looking at the ground suddenly feeling very shy. I slowly hid myself behind Emett feeling a little cowardly.

“Son…” I could hear the shock in a woman's voice and peeked out from behind Emett’s shoulder. Sitting on two grand white thrones trimmed in gold with dark red cushions where two very beautiful and powerful looking people. The woman had light brown hair that seemed to glow gold when the light from the massive windows shined on her. Her face was soft and loving. This couldn’t possibly be his mother she looked far to young with her bright blue, grey eyes. In her arms I was shocked to see a small child playing with her locks of hair.