22

Almost a month after that, everyone started acting off.

I tried not to get involved with it, going into the forest to catch bugs and bird instead.

Steve still didn't like it when I brought them back though.

I trotted back to the house when I heard Tony's car pull up into the driveway, I stayed in the bushes when I saw the look on his face.

I didn't like it. I decided to go back into the forest for a while.

I knew an argument was fixing to start, and I wanted no part of it.
.
.
.
I came back a little after dark, I walked in the house and walked to the living room.

Natasha, Tony, Rhodey, and Vision were talking, but no Steve.

I walked down the hall, Wanda was in her room.

She noticed me as I walked past, "Dot?" I heard her say.

I turned around and sat in her doorway.

"Steve left you?" she muttered to herself as she walked over and picked me up.

She walked into the livingroom, "Steve left Dot," she told them, causing their quieted conversation to stop.

"He doesn't leave without that furball," Natasha said as she pulled out her phone and started texting.

I was confused, Steve left? Where did he go?

Natasha stood up a few moments later, "I need to go," she said as she grabbed a jacket and left.

I stared at the door, where was everyone going?