Pitbull essay from 2015

Warning, this essay is extremely unedited.

Why Pitbulls Should Be Legal
  A report by Constance N.

      Pitbulls are innocent dogs that should not be banned. These dogs are completely innocent and have done nothing. Yes,Pitbulls have attacked. But have Police even checked the living conditions of the dog? No! They haven't! They hear the words 'Pitbull attack' And do not even check the facts.
       So why are Pitbulls judged like this? They have,of course,had a history. Pitbulls were originally raised to be bear-baiting dogs. Vicious attack dogs. But guys,these poor animals are friendly! People get them,wanting vicious guard dogs. But guess what? Pitbulls would more likely try to make friends with a stranger than to attack!
       The 'fact' that Pit bulls have locking jaws is,in reality,a myth. Pitbulls do,however,have strong facial muscles.National Geographic conducted a study on dogs that bite. Pitbulls came in last,behind Rottweilers and German Shepherds. And we don't see petitions to ban those dogs! So why so much hate on Pitbulls?
           Pitbulls have even been famous. Hellen Keller owned one. It's name was Stubby. Heck,if a blind and deaf woman can have a 'vicious dog',why can't the children of America? Petey,the puppy off of Little Rascals,was a Pitbull. One of the presidents, Theodore Roosevelt,owned a pitbull. See? These dogs are awesome! Pitbulls have even been war heroes!
     In conclusion, Pitbulls are innocent creatures who do mean no harm. Why do people continue to harm these dogs? Please,guys. Have a heart. Spare the lives of these dogs. Don't ban Pit BullsPitbulls.