Run!

I never thought in a million years i would be in this situation. I decided to  go for a walk it was currently past 9pm dark and the detorit weather nipped at you're skin i pulled my jaket tighter to my body a few people past me on the street suddenly i heard  loud gun shots that loud that it could make you're ears ring i jumped fear taking over my body what the hell. I didnt know i got tackled to the ground till i felt the concrete hit my body causing my breath to slighty leave my lungs i looked up at a unknown person wearing a black hoddie pulled over hes head with a black cap shading hes face i tried to wriggle out of hes grasp to many thoughts taking over my mind what if hes going to kill me or worse kill me rape me or rape me then kill me!.

"You gotta stay down theres a drive by shooting"

He sounded serious the gun shots kept coming i noticed that the guy was very good looking making me even more nervous.

"Okay when i count to 3 where gonna run alright"

"Yeah" i nooded

"Okay 1..2..3.. Run!"

He shouted jumping up he quickly grabbed my hand pulling me up he pulled me into a alley way we leaned agaisnt the brick walls my chest heaved up and down my breathing heavy i heard noises of distraught people i turned my head to the unknown man "who are you"

"Marshall"

"Im y/n"  marshall nooded hes head we heard police sirens everytning slowly started calming down the police sirens stopping and the gun shots stopping i breathed out something i felt i couldnt do for the past 15.mintues i turned to the guy who saved me " thank you so much you kinda saved me" i sent a small smile hes way

"No problem couldnt let a pretty girl get hurt"

My cheeks turned red i cleared my throat "i guess ill see you around

"Yeah or you could take my number

Okay this is alot for one day "er yeah sure i smiled again he reached into hes pocket grabbing a pen i reached my hand out he wrote hes number down "thanks again see you later" i waved and stepped out of the alley way felling happy that i got a good looking guys number.
......
(Hey guys thank you for reading this book and i hope you enjoed this short chapter sorry for the lack of updates ive recently moved house so ive been busy but im back and im going to try and update more x)