#01 - So you did hear me.

Jaebum didn't really know when it had started. Nor he did know why and howbut one thing he knew well: Youngjae's thighs were damn thick and hecouldn't stop staring at them. He had to, though, because he didn'twant to be too obvious, nobody had to find out about this little..thing of his, that'd have been inconvenient and hard to explain.
"I'msorry for lusting over Youngjae's legs and desiring to kiss them andcaress them and--". Yeah, no, that wouldn't be ideal. He didn'tknow when it started but it had been a while already, he had beenhaving these dirty thoughts about the young singer whenever he wouldcome out of the bathroom after taking a shower – only a short towelcovering his pale skin – or whenever he would sit on the floorafter hours and hours of practicing, heavy breath, sweaty foreheadand legs spread on the ground. He couldn't stop staring at him. Hedidn't understand why only Youngjae's legs made his mind drifttowards unclear thoughts, though. Maybe Mark and Bambam and Yugyeomtoo, they were too thin for his own tastes but the remaining two werepretty muscular and their legs were way more toned and firm. Then whyonly when the main vocalist stepped into the room, he couldn't adverthis gaze from his body? Now too, his eyes kept drifting from thatbright smile to the black fabric wrapped around his legs and he triedto keep calm and quiet because stupid Youngjae was being way tooprovocative massaging his own thighs with both hands, releasing lowsatisfied sighs every now and then.
"Jaebum hyung!Do you still have that lotion? My whole body is trash afteryesterday's rehearsal, ughhhh it hurts". Hearinghis name, the leader of the group suddenly came back to earth, eyesmeeting the other's and now that he thought about it, his thighsweren't the only thing that made him have dirty thoughts. Those lipstoo. Those freaking fleshy lips, how good would they taste? How goodwould they be on his-- "hyuuung?"
Itwas the group's fourth anniversary and both Youngjae and Bambam hadcome back to the dorm to reunite with the other members and celebratefor the night. They had drank a little too much, there were beerbottles and empty pizza cartons everywhere. Yugyeom and Bams hadalready passed out on one couch all crumpled on one another. Thehyung-line too, wasn't too well – everyone was kind of drunk andmidnight hadn't even arrived yet. Only Jinyoung and Youngjae werestill in their right mind since the former had only one beer whilethe latter was pretty tollerant towards alcohol in general.
"uh..I" How was Jaebum supposedto answer that question when the image of the brunette puoring anytype of lotion on his body made him almost completely lose control?How was he supposed to keep calm when the alcohol made his tongue waytoo loose and his needs seemed to grow and grow as seconds passed by?He gulped, clearly something was wrong with him, he kept eyeing thetwo sober guys not knowing what to answer as his mind went completelyblank. Why. Why of all the moments, just now he had to imagineYoungjae and the lotion and Youngjae pouring the lotion and Youngjaemassaging his bare legs and why was Youngjae staring at him likethat? He was such a terrible improvisator so he just excused himselfand got up to take refuge in the bathroom. He closed the bathroomdoor behind his back and stood there, in the middle of the room,looking at himself through the mirror. God, he felt so disgusting forlusting over his bandmate. It wasn't the first time it had happened,getting hard because of him. He had even jerked off thinking abouthim and that made him feel so bad, he couldn't look at the youngerone for four days straight after it had happened the first time. Thenit had happened again and again and he just tried to deal with it, hecouldn't do anything about it anyway and since Youngjae couldn't knowwhat he thought about when he masturbated, it was fine. It wasprobably a phase he was going through, right? Sooner or later hewould have stopped thinking about the other singer and would havereturned to his 19rated movies on his laptop. Or at least, that waswhat he hoped for.
A sudden knock on the door, made him look upand he wobbled a little before asking out loud who it was. Halfsatisfied and half disappointed, he discovered it was only Jinyoungasking if he was ok. Dreaming of a needy (and most likely drunk)Youngjae coming to the bathroom to help him out with that.. problemhe had down there wasn't too bad, right?
"Yeah,gimme a minute". He justanswered, giving himself a quick rinse to the face with coldwater.
"You sure? 'cause we're going to theconvenience store. Need something from there?"
"No, I'mgood".
He cut short andjust waited for the other to give up and walk away. Actually hewaited to hear the main door close and the key turn into the lockbefore finally leaving the bathroom. The room was quiet, you couldonly hear the maknae's breaths. They were dead asleep, too manydrinks and too little resistance. They had started off with a "Inever get drunk" and finished it off within an hour of partying.They wouldn't wake up even if you sprayed them with water or shookthem for like ten minutes so he was pretty safe. And with "prettysafe" I mean that he could go into his room and jerk off to getrid of that annoying problem before the others came back. The nearestconvenience store shop was like twenty minutes away and obviosulynobody could (nor would) drive after drinking. They would probably beback in an hour or so and well, he was alone anyway so he had to passtime somehow. Sleeping was not an option, not until he could finallyget hundred per cent relaxed.
So he got into his room and lockedhimself in.