chapter 2

Anthony's POV

Allow me to tell yall who i be, i 'm Anthony, im 17 and imma big time kingpin. I kno what yall saying kinda young to be a kingpin, well i toom after my father got killed. well that's enough i dont need all yall in my business.

i walked up in the school, yes i go to scholl i gotta be book smart and street smart, but anyway all i hear is a girl screaming stop and a crowd yelling so i walked up and see this girl and my girl fighting. i aint gone like she was beating her ass though. so, i pulled this girl off of her and pulled her a roung the corner on a different hall. "let me go so i can beat that ho ass!!, she yelled at me. i just starred at her she was kinda cute too, she was a hottie wit a body (a/n: corny ass hell i kno). I let her go but blocked her way so she wouldnt run back.

"aye Bruh chill that shit out", i Said wit a lil irritation in my voice. she just starred at me for a while then rolled her eyes and tried to walk around me. so, i pulled he by her arm. "let me the fuck go Anthony can how to keep yo lil girlfriend in check," she snapped at me. "Look dont put yo fucking hands on my girl no more understand" I said through clenched teeth. she just looked at me with her hands crossed on he chest. thats when the bell rang signalling it first period. i let her go and she went a bout her business. i watched her booty as she walked away and boyyyy. i just went to class and sat in the far back as usual.

that girl Ashley i think is her name sat in the back by the window talking to her friend i just layed my  head on my desk about to take me a short nap.

Ashey's POV

i Walked in class mad as hell.. But my day brighten up as i saw my main bitch in there. "Girl what happen, when  found out it was to late, now tell me if i need to cut a bitch cause you kn o i will," she said. i just laugh at her. "naw you good i tag  that ass though" i looked over and see Anthony with his head down sleep like he always do. 

the first half of the day seemed to just roll by. Now it was lunch time, when monica and i walked in this bitch was mugging th e hell outta us  and knowing she had a black eye busted lip and busted nose. Monica and I just laughedand walked to get our food and sat at our favorite table.

I wonder where Tyler at," Monica said. I just shrugged and started eating. Tyler was Best friend, He's like our big brother. If i said he wasn't fine I would be lying cause he is.

"ohh Mo i forgot to tell you that Anthony pulled me off of tiffinany and talking bout dont put my hand on her no mo, girl i just looked  at him like he was stupid. no tf he  didnt, he need to teach his "girl" to stop fucking everybody at school," she said laughing. i just nodded and continued eating.

lunch was over and the rest of the day just flew by. now me and Monica was on our way home she dropped me off at home and we said bye and she left. i walked in the house and my "Mom" wasnt there so i felt so happy i aint have to worry with her today.

i just went up to my room and callled Tyler. he answered on the second ring. (Convo Below)

him-hello?

me- what happened today? where where you? are u okay?

him-slow down im fine i just didnt feel like comming today.

me-ugh if u were skipping you could've let a sista kno dang i see how we rocking now.

him-ash quit bitching and come open the door im around the corner.

me- ok punk.

him-uh huh.

(convo Over)

i went and open the door there stood my best friend i jumped up and huge him and he returned it.  then we came in and watched  rush hour 3. durinng it i told him about what happen, after i got finished Ty was just quiet. His eyes showed that he was angry.

"Ty why are you angry?" i asked. "I'm Not angry Why would you ask that?" he replied. "because your eyes and ur whole facial expression tell it." i sort of said with a little irritation in my voice.

"I just dont like the way he talked to you", he simply said. i started to ask him why the hell is he acting like this but then i thought about what he think of me. he consider me and Monica as his little sisters so i understand. Also he and Anthony are in the same Gang and Are kinda Homies..

By the time the movie was over we went to sleep on the couch.

 Anthony POV

im at the trap listening to this lil niggah tell me why he int have the rest of my money.

"they jumped me and uhh put a gun to my head and uh i couldn't do nun about it," he said stuttering. i shook my head disapprovingly and pulled out my gun. "Come on Ant don't do this mane please, i got 2 kids," he said pleading amost on the verge of crying. "Mane do i look like i care about u having two kids u aint care enough to save my money or shoot them niggas u say "Jumped" you." i said angry.

Without another  word i put two bullets in his chest and one to the head. "Aye yall come clean this shit up," i said to my workers. they did as i said i hate when nigga lie to me bout my mUtherfuckin money. damn im pissed the fuck off.

hey guys tell  me what you think..... comment and vote please i had to stop i got stuck ideas please.<3<3 :)