Imagine #1

Imagine for @HeyMarshmallows

I was in class just listening to the teacher babble on about stupid stuff. I didn't even pay attention I was just thinking about HAYES. Yes Hayes Grier I am in love with him but every time I try to talk to him one of his friends get in between us.

" BIANCA!! " I jumped

" Oh sorry sir I had something on my mind "

" Ok well pay attention "

" Okay "

People started to laugh I don't know why. I turned and saw Hayes laughing at me I felt my face turn red as I quickly turned back around. I felt something hit my head it was a paper ball. When I looked to see who threw it Hayes mouthed.

" Read it "

I opened it and it said.

" I have something very important to ask you after class so meet me at lunch "

I nodded at him and he looked a little nervous. That was just cute. Class went by very slow and I couldn't wait to see what he wanted to ask me. Just as the bell rang I got up and imeditally went to my locker. I had a mirror in there to check if I looked good. I looked ok I guess so I went on to lunch looking for Hayes, I didn't see him so I grabbed some food and sat down to be greeted by my friends.

" Hey guys "

" Hey I saw what was going on in class today between you and Hayes "

" Nothing went on "

" Yeah he through a note at you "

" No he didn't " all of a sudden there eyes went to something standing behind me

They went quite as I turned yet again to be surprised by Hayes.

" Hey can I talk to Bianca alone "

" Sure " they winked at me

He sat down and stared at me but I kinda ignored it.

" So um Bianca I don't know how I'm gonna say this but I like you "

I was so shocked to hear that from one of the most popular kids and one that I'm completely in love with.

" Wait what.. "

" Oh I'm sorry I kinda thought you liked me back I'll leave now "

" No you shouldn't be sorry I do like you back " that felt like a big mistake

" You do " he said with joy in his eyes

" Yeah I do I've actually liked you for a while now "

" I have to I've liked you since the day I saw you and my friends actually dared me to do this... "

" Do what?? "

He quickly smashed his lips to mine I felt butterflies. He then pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.

" So I guess it's gonna be easier to ask you out now so will you go out with me? "

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I was so in shock plus I was shaking.

" Of course I will " I got up and hugged him

He hugged back and kissed my cheek. That was the best day ever.