Rose🌹: yea 😏

Me: Is he good?

Rose🌹: No he's a fucking wreck. He feels insanely bad for the breakup

Me: well he should. I don't like that he's hurt but he brought it upon himself. He should've told me or at least tell Edwin no knowing he liked me but NOOOOO he lied.

Rose🌹: Ok but he still feels bad. Jewel this is hard for me and the boys as well. Everyone is so separated and depressed honestly. We need to get through this if not the band is fucked up.

Me: I know I know. But space is best right now.

I exited the chat and went to the group chat.

Austin: I know I'm not necessarily part of the drama but I am part of this family. I don't like that we're all separated and upset. We need to fix this. What are we doing?

Brandon: well said. I don't have a problem with no one.

Zion: I don't either but let's be real.. it's gonna be difficult being around you Edwin.

Edwin: same here. I don't hate you. Angry as fuck but I need time.

Brandon: We all need time. And I think we can agree this month we need space to heal and gather ourselves emotionally and mentally. Do you guys want to go ghost until we all meet up in LA again?

Nick: Honestly yes. We really need to. Too much is going on. Space would be smart.

Austin: then it's settled. Until we see each other in LA guys 🤟🏼

Brandon: until then ❤️

Zion: Love you guys ✊🏼

Edwin: take it easy y'all

I locked my phone and received a call from... Zion.

Me: Yes?

Zion: Open the door I'm down the block.

Me: You're not dead ass

Zion: Jewel I'm not in the mood. Can we be mature about this please?

I hung up the call and unlocked the door. I went back to my couch and waited. He can open the door his damn self. After a few moments he walked through the door and he faced me. I got to my feet and crossed my arms nervously.

"Listen.. I don't want to take up your time," he sighed walking over to me.

"Then spit out whatever you got to say," I replied and he looked down.

"I'm going away for the month as well. I can't be here-"

"Yea we realized that a long time ago remember?"

"God Jewel just stop with the snappy remarks," he sighed and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going away for the whole month to Miami. I'm staying with a friend down there. And I want to say goodbye."

"Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"I need space from you Jewel. I need to ... get over you," he replied clearing his throat. I looked down and nodded. "Unless you tell me not to."

"What?" I gasped looking up at him. He stared at me and walked closer to me. He cupped the side of my face and I was frozen. I was too scared to move.

"I'm leaving to get over you. But if you tell me not to, I'll stay," he whispered joining his forehead with mine. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I shook my head no slowly and he exhaled hard. "I know... Edwin.... Bye Jewel."

He kissed my forehead and quickly walked away from me. The door slammed behind him and I felt my heart crush even more. I didn't want to reject him that way. I knew eventually I would question how it would be. But I'm hurting and mourning Edwin. And I needed a lot of time to heal. And I wanted to tell him that.

I walked to the door and opened it yelling, "Zion!"

But he was already gone.

Brandon

I locked my phone and laid out on my bed. What a damn few weeks. This is really crazy. I knew being famous was going to be hard but not this hard.

There was a knock at my door and I lifted my head to see Angie. She looked sad and I sat up.

"Hey you didn't tell me you were coming over," I smiled getting to my feet. I went to hug her and she backed up. "Um... ok?"

She walked by me and I looked at her questioningly. "We need to talk."

"About?" I asked.

"I got something I need to tell you. I can't lie to you and I don't do that whole secret shit," she sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Hey relax whatever it is you can tell me. It's ok," I reassured.

"Brandon I'm still in love with you."