Chapter 1

(3rd person pov)

Dipper was in the shake with by himself business was slow today. Dipper leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes as he heard the bell on the door dinged. Well someone is sleeping on the job dipper heard a voice say he sits up and looks at the boy. 

Bill what are you doing hear? well I'm hear to see my favorite puppet. Im not making a deal with you! 

Don't worry I have my own body of mine. I see that where did you get it? I made it myself! 

Well were about to close well okay then see you around my pine tree. 

...............

(At dinner) 

So dipper how has your day been. Ford asked

It was good. Dipper said 

Oh good. Ford said 

I'm headed to bed. Dipper said 

Okay.  Ford said 

............

Dipper walks into the as he's in his boxer's. Dipper walks into the room as dipper walked in he looked up and saw bill.

What the hell are you doing in my room. Well I'm waiting on you. Okay well couldn't this wait for until the morning. Nope it can't wait.

Okay so what do you want. Okay so im in a human body and with a human body comes with human fillings. So what are you saying. I um I like you pine tree.

You a demon like me. Yes Dipper Pines me a demon like you. So this isn't a cheesy jock. No I'm serious. Oh okay.

Um I ah l-like you to. Wait really.

Ya really. Well you said your tired. ya.

Dipper sat down beside bill good night pine tree good night bill.

.............

(In the Morning)

Dipper woke up to see bill was gone. He probably went to go make deals with people. For some reason that doesn't bother me no more. 

Dipper got up to get dressed for the day.

Dipper walked down stairs.  There was a knock on the door. Dipper opened it to see bill. hey dipper you wanna go hang out? Grunckel I'm going out. Well let's go then.

Dipper and bill walked into the woods. So dipper how did you sleep last night? I slept good. 

Dipper and bill sat down on the grass. So um dipper I have a question for you. Yes what's the question. Will you go out with me? Um Yes.

...............

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.