001

Maya's POV

I can't believe I'm still here. I'm still in this stupid foster home. Why did you have to leave dad?

Why?

It's been eight years and I'm still mourning over your death.

I cry every night. I miss you dad. No one else but you ever understood me.

Anyways enough with this sappy stuff back to work.

I sweep the living room while dancing to Good at goodbyes.

I'm sorta a dancer. I love dancing. Don't know if I'm any good because the foster kids refuse to watch me dance.

Well back to sweeping once again
_________

"Maya!" The foster lady with the name of Mrs.Grump exclaims.

"I'm coming." I respond coming down the stairs.

"Someone has come to foster you...so gather your things."

"Wait, really."

Ms.Grump nods while I usher back up the steps to pack my things.

After finishing I make my way back down the stairs to see a beautiful woman, a man and an adorable baby.

"Maya this is."Ms.Grump says, "Catherine Paiz, Austin McBroom, and baby Elle McBroom.

"Are you guys recording me?" I ask, staring at them with a quizzical look.

"Yea." Cathrine says with a smile.

"Okay...Well I'm Maya May Nicole. It's nice to meet you."

"Im Catherine Paiz as you already know. This is my boyfriend and my daughter. An this." Catherine says smiling at the girl. "Is our YouTube channel welcome to the Ace family."

"Um...Thanks.."

_____

LOOK GUYS THIS IS SHORT CAUSE I HAVE CHAPTER 2 DONE AND I LIKE STILL DIDN'T FINISH THIS SO I JUST DECIDED TO END IT