Zion stared at me as I yelled all things I been keeping this whole time. He covered his mouth and shook his head.

"So Zion... spare me from my fucking assumptions and confirm it because I know I'm right," I spat breathing hard.

"Edwin..." he sighed with his voice shaking.

I stepped up to him and looked him dead in the eye. "Tell me you don't have feelings for her. Look me dead in the eye, your so called brother, and tell me you don't."

He stared back at me and I saw his eyes beginning to water up. And I felt my heart drop. I was honestly hoping for him to do exactly that. This cant be real.

"Yo I wanna hear you say it!" I yelled pacing again.

"Stop fucking yelling at me!-"

"TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!" I barked.

"I'm in love with her! There! FUCK YO!" Zion yelled turning around. And I stopped moving. I felt weight lifting off my shoulders but my heart fell just as fast.

"How long Zion?" I asked with a low voice.

"I always have," he replied with tears pouring down his face.

"Then why did you let me go after her?! Bro I even asked first!" I yelled getting angry again.

"Because she deserves better than me! I fucking left her in the dust! I was a mess! She wouldn't want me! She deserved more! And I was right! Edwin you treat her amazingly! Like how the fuck can I compete with you or anyone in that matter?! I'm the guy that abandoned her! Point blank!" He cried. Everyone came outside and stood by the door. Jewel was in Rose's arms bursting into tears making me lose my shits completely.

"But I wouldn't have fucking gone after her if it was going to fucking hurt you! Now look at us! Bro... I fucking love that girl... so much to... and I'm so conflicted because you're my family," I choked with tears pouring down my face as well.

"Edwin I'm so sorry. For everything. I didn't mean to get so angry and jealous. I didn't expect to get that jealous or anything. I wanted to be happy for you guys and I was but it hurt me so bad lowkey and I'm sorry this had to come out this way-"

"So the so called argument. What was it then?" I asked cutting him off now looking at Jewel.

She wiped her face and walked towards us. "I pressed him about his emotional outbreaks and he confessed his feelings to me. And the picture you saw was us deciding to end it right there. Us in general. That's why we haven't spoke since we got here."

"Wait... So you knew for two weeks and didn't say anything to me? You kept this from me?!" I yelled looking at her in disbelief.

"I didn't know what to say I swear! I didn't wanna start something especially with Brandon just losing his father!-"

"I should've found out from you and NO ONE else Jewel!" I barked and she began to cry.

"I'm sorry baby please just stop-"

"Don't call me that," I said cutting her off and she froze.

"W-Why?" She choked out walking to me. I walked back not wanting to be near her or Zion.

"You're not innocent either. I can tell yo... you love him too ... fuck yo," I spat turning around. I covered my face and closed my eyes as tears poured down my face even more.

"Edwin stop-"

"JEWEL DID IT CHANGE THINGS?! When Zion told you his feelings did you wish he told you before I came along?!" I cried and she began stuttering over her response. "Exactly. You're stuttering. You don't know what the fuck you're feeling or wanting. But I'll make it easy for you! You two have a history of feelings I can't compete with. You love him whether you know it or not but I'm not sticking around watching you find out for yourself."

"What are you saying?" She croaked staring at me pleadingly.

I rested my eyes on her for a moment. I gathered the curls of her hair. The high cheek bones and beautiful jaw line. I looked at her body remembering every detail about it. I began walking closer to her and took in the shape of her lips and the slope of her nose. I stared into her beautiful big brown eyes that were now filled with tears. I cupped the side of her face and pressed my lips on her forehead as hard as possible clenching my eyes shut.

I released her and walked back saying, "Goodbye Jewel."