You Know Who Now

Reyna

"Hey-" I was cut off by the door chiming and Thalia immediately looked up.

Then she ran to whoever it was and koala bear hugged them. She had her legs are the taller girls waist and her arms around her neck. The taller girl just laughed and put her down low key jealous and I don't know why.

Thalia

The bell chimes and I looked up. Hylla holy shit. I sprint to her and give her a big hug. I couldn't care less that Reyna is right there and she's her younger sister Hylla was the only person that treats me like a human besides Jason.

"I missed you." I mumble the last part into her neck. I don't let go I can't seem to yet she's standing in front of me she's real I needed this.

I can feel her laugh and set me on my feet but I don't let go.

"Reyna, how are you?" I can feel her chest rumble as she talks. It's been a long day and I don't care anymore I just need someone that's okay with me. Not Reyna not my mom not Jason no one just Hylla. I need to tell her about Reyna though.

"I'm good how have you been?" I hear Reyna reply I also hear the cream of the bench as she stands and walks to us.  I can almost feel the questioning look. Hylla doesn't know about how Reyna acts she'd probably kick her ass.

Hylla carries me over to the bench and sits with Reyna who's sits back down again. I just cuddle closer into her but flinch when I press onto a particularly sore bruise.

Hylla knows about my mom and she's let me stay with her multiple times. She's a savior of sorts. They have a conversation but I tune them out just focusing on the fact that I have someone here even if it is only for a short time.

Hylla pulls down my good which exposes the bruises and cuts that litter my face. She runs her fingers through my hair feeling the small glass shards that fall out. I'm glad Reyna doesn't question it. It feels nice.

I fall asleep by accident at some point.

Hylla

I'm back bitches. I was originally going to see my sister but I knew when I saw Thalia my day was going to improve she's so sweet and kind even through the bullshit she goes through. I could tell it had been a rough day by the hoodie she was wearing. Oversized check, hood up check, and sleeves over hands check.

I hate her mother but for now I keep small talk with Reyna and I feel Thalia fall asleep while I comb through her hair with the glass shards brushing my fingers.

Reyna gives me a questioning look but it's not my story to tell. Reyna however isn't an idiot and she connects the dots in her head I can tell just by the look she gives me next concern. But why is there regret in her eyes?

I move Thalia so she is laying down with her head in my lap. I'll take her to the house later so that she doesn't have to go home. I don't want her to stay there. I should ask Reyna if she will let her stay with her.

"How how long?" Reyna looks devastated.

"As long as Jason has been born." I reply solemnly. Reyna looks down guilty.

"Why do you look guilty?" I question immediately.

"I need to apologize to her." What the fuck?

"Why?" I'm scared for this response to be honest and I'm already mad for the answer.

"I treat her horribly, I shouldn't I don't know why I do." I am disappointed

"What why Reyna I'm so disappointed in you." She looks guilty she used to be bullied but I figured hat she wouldn't reciprocate it.