He grabs a condom and brings it to his teeth, tearing it open. I let out a soft moan just from the sight. His eyes go on me as he takes the condom out of the packet. I watch as he slides it on. I suck in a deep breath. His eyes go to mine. "I'm going to warm you up so it will be a little easier, okay?" I gave him a slight nod, not exactly sure what that meant.

He bent down so his face was close to my pussy. I grip the sheets with anticipation. When his tongue slides across my clit roughly I buckle and close my eyes as I let out a soft moan. He licks from my clit to my cunt and back building that familiar ball of pleasure. I cry out his name as I fall off the cliff chasing my orgasm.

I hadn't noticed that he had moved until I came down from my high and his lips with on mine. I kiss him needy tasting myself from his lip. I let out a whimper as I felt him starting to push into my entrance. He pulls back to look at me while he pushes more. I dig my nails into his back as I bite my lip.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks softly while stopping his motions. I let out a heavy breath trying to get my body to relax.

"No, keep going," He pampers kisses my neck, and sucks when he finds my sensitive spot. I let out a moan as he slid out and slid back in a little more. "Fuck," My jaw locks as both pleasure and pain soar through my body. He pushes more into me and I whimper as I lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Baby girl?" He pauses. I hiss out before looking up at him. Tears stinging my eyes. It hurts but in the best ways.

"I'm okay, Brax," He sucks in a deep breath before pulling out and pushing back in. I whimper again sealing my eyes shut. He stops.

"Play with your clit," He demands. I slowly obey his orders by bringing my hand down to my clit and start to rub circles on it. A moan escapes my lips as he pulls back. "Good girl," More juices coated his dick at the praise. He starts to slowly move in and out of me allowing my body to get used to him. "Are you okay?"

"You feel so good," I blurt as he starts to go a little faster. He places his forehead on mine.

"Pot to the kettle, Snowball," He breathes. I let out a loud moan as he really picked up his speed. My nails dug into his shoulder blade with every delicious stroke. He slips more into me and I hiss followed by a moan. "I'm almost in completely,"

I bite down on his shoulder as he bottoms out hitting a sweet spot. I moan out his name. He grabs my waist firmly while going faster. "Damn, baby girl. You feel so tight," He grits out. I open my eyes to see his eyes dark and his jaw locked.

I feel another orgasm starting to form and I whimper as his thumb takes over my slowed hand and starts to rub clit fiercely. I let out a cry of pleasure as it rips through me. He grunts and moans before he stills. Both of us panting, staying still. I bring my hand up to my face and push my hair out of my face. He slips out of me and my body jolts.

His lips go on mine passionately. I kiss him back while tangling my hand in his hair. He groans when I tug on his hair a little. He pulls back and gives me a small smile. "Did I hurt you?" His hands rubbed the spot on my waist where he was gripping.

"In the best way," I admit. He chuckles.

"I'm going to run you a bath. It will help with the pain that you will have in the morning,"

"Okay," He gives me a quick peck before standing up. I watch as he takes off the condom and ties it before throwing it into the trashcan.

My body aching as I turn causes me to wake up with a groan. I roll onto my side and my hand falls on a bare chest. I open my eyes to see Brax asleep. His arms wrapped around me tightly. I smile as memories of last night flood in my mind. I let out a small giggle before leaning over and kissing his chest.