Be My Lover // Slow An' Easy

Start from the beginning

"Hah! Found it!" Vince shouted.

"Where was it?" I yelled through the door.

"On top of the fridge," he yelled back.

Moments later, the sweet sounds of the Rolling Stones filled the apartment.

I shook my head. They had literally no sense of organization, especially after they hosted a party. It was crazy- I found my towel in the fridge that morning. There was absolutely no reason or sense to any of it, but I was not surprised enough to ask myself how it got there. Weird and confusing were the norms around here.

After a while, I felt myself nodding off and decided not to worry about it; they were grown men. Finding their things was was their own problem, not mine, and I was too tired to care. We had had partied for three days straight and I was drained from all of the drinking and whatnot.

About an hour or so went by, I woke up to Nikki laying his head on my back. Lifting my head slightly, I saw that he was laying sideways across the bed- I was his pillow.

"Hey, Sleepy Sadie," said softly.

"What's up, Sixx?" I asked with a yawn.

"You were napping... was it nice?" he said with a soft chuckle, sitting up beside me.

"Yeah... I was tired from the parties, and sick of Vince's shit. He desperately wants to get into my pants," I stretched. "Oh, and he also says that you've been stealing my underwear," I said as I rolled onto my back.

He blushed, catching me off guard; I didn't even know that Nikki was physically capable of blushing.

I felt my eyes widen. "You've been stealing my undies? Nikki, really?"

"Yeahhh. It was mainly to make Vince jealous... partially for a, uh..."

"Sorry, didn't catch that. A what? You were mumbling at the end there."

"For a window display." His cheeks burned bright.

"Nikki Sixx!" I said as I swatted at his arm."Those are my panties! I need those," I whined.

"Sorry, they were the best ones for the job; I don't know where else to get pink lacy underwear," he said sheepishly.

"Damn it, Nikki- don't even say sorry, I know that you're not."

"So," he started with a laugh, "why can't Vince get in your pants? Does the white leather not do it for ya?"

"I'm clearly not his type. I don't have huge tits and blonde hair. Oh, and I'm not bisexual and I don't snort coke... and that's only half of it, but it's not really important."

"So, you're a virgin, huh?" he asked after a moment, his eyes glittering with curiosity.

"Seriously?"

"What?" he asked blankly.

"How the fuck did you know that?"

"You met Tommy when you were like, what, fifteen or something? You two never fucked so it just made sense to me."

"I'm only seventeen," I mumbled as I ran my hands down my now red face. He had a point but I was still embarrassed.

"Do you want to change that? It'll make Vince super jealous, and he might finally leave you alone," he offered seductively.

I thought for a moment, making a mental list of pros and cons.

Pros:

+ I trust him

+ he makes me feel safe (stupid reason but I'll go with it),

+ he's gorgeous, and

+ He'll tell Vince to leave me alone

+ Vince might just give up anyway

Cons:

- There was the slight  possibility of awkwardness to our friendship,

- Tommy might get mad at Nikki...

That was kind of it.

I had almost surprised myself when had realized that I was nodding in agreement. Nikki was my best friend (behind Tommy, of course). I trusted him nearly as much as Tommy (but with a different kind of trust), so I wasn't scared. I would never have imagined that this would have ever happened.

There was no doubt that at one point I was moaning louder than the Rolling Stones playing in the other room. Vince was beaten at his game and gave up; he no longer bugged me.

Surprisingly enough, nothing changed between Nikki and I; it honestly seemed as normal to us as a hug. We both knew that although this was the first time, this would not be the last occasion that we slept together.

He took care of me, and after that event, he had a whole different attitude towards me- he was more protective than before, and he became more and more smug as he got to know the things that I liked. It was like he was my boyfriend, but not really, and that was fine.

I had been in love with Nikki since I had met him, and the closer I got to him, the happier I was. Sure, he did plenty of things that I didn't like, but again, we weren't dating. We both did what ever we wanted, it just so happened that it was just each other at this point.