"I-Ugh! Why is this so hard?" He screamed; releasing his hold on my face to roughly grip and pull on his hair, scrunching up his nose out of frustration.

His actions caused me to back myself up against the wall in fear that he might explode again. Literally.

"T-Tom! Please, j-just calm down a-an' talk to me!" I quivered, realizing that if at any point I decided that I wanted to run, the option was no longer available.

Tom now had a tight hold on both my wrist and pinned to either side of my head. My eyes widened when I noticed the calm, cool look on Tom's face, his eyes still sad but there was something foreign that I didn't quite recognize. "T-Tom?"

"Just shut up already, Diaz." He whispered as he closed all but the eye on his forehead and gently pressing his lips to mine.

I never imagined the guy I thought to hate me would ever commit such a tender action towards me, yet alone a passionate one. Nor did I ever believe that the result of his gesture would put me in a daze. The feeling of his warm soft lips touching my skin made me weak in the knees and bend to his whim instantly. Even if I wanted to, I don't think I would ever be capable to breaking this incredible spell he's placed over me.

In a matter of seconds he's got me relaxing into his touch and returning his generosity, closing my eyes and allowing him full access when his tongue brushes against my lips. It feels like hours before he releases my lips so I can breath. The cold air making me wish he hadn't.

"Can that suffice for words?"

I blushed and covered my mouth with my hands wide eyed, all my senses coming back to me at once. I slip down to the ground. "T-Tom..." I muttered through my hands.

His eyes widen and falls to his knees to be level with me, instantly placing his hands on my shoulders and looking me up an down frantically. "I-I'm sorry! Did I hurt you again?"

I shake my head, forcing my shaking body to calm itself. "T-that..." I started, noticing how his ears perked, trying to hear my muffled words through my hands. "that was my first kiss..."

His expression was blank for a moment and his jaw slack. His normally pale purple face had turned a dark pink across his cheeks. "I just..." Waiting for him to fully conform his words I noticed the corner of his lips began to twitch into a nervous smile, tangling his fingers back into his hair once more but not tugging at it nearly as harshly as he had before. "...your first...I just...oh damn..." An awkward chuckle quietly slipped out of his throat.

"uh...T-Tom?" I lowered my hands from my mouth to my chest and bringing my knees against them. "Are...Are you-"

"Did you like it?"

My face instantly began to heat up, his intense stare boring into my eyes while his hands came up to clasp mine. "W-Wah-"

"The kiss, did you like it?"

He was eager. He wanted an answer that I didn't have. I gently returned the hold he had on my hands by locking our fingers together, staring at them as if somehow they could tell me what to say.

I sighed, not coming up with anything that might give him any reassurance when I realized I never even considered liking boys. "Is...is it wrong to say I thought my first would be with a girl?" I kept my head down out of fear that I might look up and see him heart broken.

To my surprise, a faint chuckle reaches my ears. I look up to see he's confidently wearing a tender smile. He slipped one of his hands out of my grasp to bring it up to my cheek, gently cupping it and allowing me to press against it.

"I'd be surprised if you didn't." He smiled, rubbing his thumb near the corner of my eye in a comforting gesture. "I know you were interested in that blonde girl basically you whole life."