Taylor the Matchmaker?

*Taylor’s POV*

I had been on tour with Maybelline and the Perrys for 2 weeks now, and it was even more obvious to me that Maybelline and Neil were meant for each other.  Over the last 2 weeks I’d gotten close to the three of them, and I had noticed just how much Neil and May light up when they see each other.

Maybelline suddenly came out of the bunk area of the bus where she had been asleep, and since she had a headache and had trouble getting to sleep I let her sleep in, not even accounting for the nightmares she has been having ever since the incident with Nick.

“Morning May.” I said cheerfully.

I then got up and poured myself a cup of coffee. I poured one for her as well and turned around to see that she had grabbed 2 bowls, the milk, and a box of cinnamon toast crunch already and set it down on the table.

“Wow someone’s hungry.” I joked, Maybelline smiled which melted away when I let out a big yawn.

Maybelline frowned, her eyes showing guilt.

“I’m sorry for waking you up again. You know you didn’t have to come and calm me down.” She said.

I was immediately referring to the nightmares, and how every night I’d get up and wake her up and talk and sing to her until she could fall back into a peaceful sleep.

“Don’t worry about it May. You can’t control it, and by now you should know that I’m always going to be here for you, whether it’s through these nightmares, this horrible time, heartbreak, kicking guys butts who break your heart, or babysitting if you ever have kids. I guess what I’m saying is that you’re my little sister May, and whether you like it or not I will always be here here for you to be your shoulder to cry on, to sing you to sleep when you need it, and to be your biggest cheerleader, and nothing could ever make me leave you. So you’re stuck with me kiddo, and you’ll just have to deal with it.” I said, ruffling her hair.

Maybelline grinned and said “I love you so much Tay. Thanks for being the best older Sister I could have ever wished for.”

I smiled and said “I love you too May.”

She grinned, and we joked as we ate, and finally I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“So May…” I said.

“Yeah?” She asked, looking up from her mouthful of cinnamon toast crunch.

“Do you like Neil?” I asked, and she started coughing on her ceral her eyes wide.

“NOOO! Why would you think that?!” She burst out, her voice too high.

“Well maybe how you two are always hanging out and joking around together, how you look at each other like you’ll never see each other again, how Y’all always instinctively go to hold hands, but then notice and drop them, both turning red… Shall I go on?” I smirked.

May shook her head, her cheeks red.

“Sooo…” I prompted her.

“So I like him.” Maybelline admitted.

“I KNEW IT! OH MY GOSH YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM! YOU HAVE TO!” I burst out excitedly.

“I can’t.” Maybelline cut me off.

“Why not?” I asked, confused. If anyone deserved to be happy it was May. And I’d have to be blind to not see that the person who makes her the happiest is Neil.

“I… I’m scared okay.” I just can’t.” She said, leaping up and storming into the bunk area, slamming the door behind her.

I sighed and there was a slight knock on the bus door.