By the time she was done with her homework it was almost 6:00, Highschool sucks, She thought moving her neck side to side to ease the cramps. She decided to get ready for the day and went to her walk-in closet, picking out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black hoodie with the wordings 'Bonjour Bitches', which was a birthday present from Blake and a pair of black and white sneakers, her hair was tied in a loose pony tail, her face bare of any make up.

She got ready in record time, picking up her phone and backpack, she got out of the house and made her way towards her car, She wasn't in the mood to face her parents, so she decided to go to school early after grabbing herself some food of course. She went to the cafe, which was located just around the corner, they served the best breakfast deals and their coffee was to die for.

She parked the car in the parking lot and stalked towards the door, the bell chimed as she entered, catching the attention of Meredith--the owner of the cafe, sweet lady in her late fifties.

"Alexandra dear, it's been a while". Meredith said and walked towards her, giving her a warm motherly hug.

"Well, school started. I've been busy". She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Food makes everthing better, come on in". She said and ushered Alexandra towards a table near the large window, where she usually sat. "The usual?". Meredith asked, once Alexandra was settled down.

She replied with a nod and Meredith went towards the back to get her order, She checked her wrist watch it was 7:02, She took out her hardcopy of 'Bag of Bones' and continued reading from where she left, a few minutes later Meredith served the coffee and the nutella pancakes that she usually ordered, Alexandra thanked her and she left, She was so into the book that she didn't here the bell chime as someone entered. Blake sat opposite her, glaring daggers at her when she didn't acknowledge his presence, he plucked the book out of her hands and she looked up ready to give whoever interrupted her a piece of her mind, until she noticed who it was.

"Where the fuck were you?! We looked for you everywhere, literally! And where the hell is your damn phone?! Do you have any idea, how worried we were?!". Blake started ranting, as soon as he got her atention.

"I'm sorry". Alexandra said, she knew it would just piss him off more, but she wasn't in the mood to give him the details by recalling the whole incident this early in the morning.

"That's all you're going to say?". He questioned, throwing his arms in the air dramatically, disblief covering his features.

"Well......". Alexandra trailed off, not exactly knowing what to say.

"Anyway, whatever. First tell me where were you last night? And please don't say you were anywhere near the woods, because i swear i'm going to have a heartattack". He said, concern and uncertainity clear on his face.

"I can't". She replied.

"What?". Blake said confused.

"I can't say that, cause i was in the woods". She said, confusion clear in her ocean blue orbs. As soon as the words left her mouth, a look of pure horror plastered itself on his features and the next second she was enveloped in a bone crushing hug by Blake, rocking her back and forth and silently thanking God that she was alive. Alexandra pushed him away and took a lung full of air, before glaring at him for blocking her air.

"What the hell is going on?!". She exclaimed, beyond confused now.

"I went to look for you in the woods". Blake said, the horror still clear on his face.

"And?".

"I couldn't find you near the wall and decided to go back, when i was on my way back i saw something and someone near the cabin, thank God the lights were on or i would've missed them". He said and took his phone out of his pocket. "Thank the heavens, i was able to get out of there before they saw me".

"Who did you see, Blake?". Alexandra asked impatiently, curiousity covering her features.

"God, it was insanely huge Alex! And it didn't look like he was bothered by it!". Blake exclaimed in disblief and horror, shoving his phone towards her.

Alexandra looked at the screen and as soon as she did her eyes widened, a look of pure shock and interest covering her features and slowly her lips tipped up into a grin, She looked up at Blake with a twinkle in her eyes, strangely enough what she saw didn't scare her one bit, but only encouraged her further to unveil all the veiled secrets.

"I'll be waiting for you in the woods tonight". She said her lips tipped up in a sly smirk, causing Blake to look at her like she was some kind of an alien.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Authors Note.

Hiya,

Here is another chapter, hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment, because that really helps and a BIG THANK YOU for reading and supporting, it means the world to me.

Till next time......................

Romaisa Choudhry.