Chapter - 6

I've got one thing from there.
One letter.
I curiously open that letter.
Not again please.
One more riddle.

I took deep breath & open the letter.

I'm very glad to know,
That you're strong & curious.
Previous incidence was not your illusion,
That was all serious.
But if you're strong,
I dare you to come on 14th floor.
Get the keys from Angel and
Open the door.

Well! Now my hands were shaking. I hate to admit that I was scared. I was very scared. This will not gonna end easily.

"Hey Sofia, how are you now?" One familiar figure entered in room.

"I'm feeling better now. Thank you Mr. Connor." I replied and hide that paper under my pillow.

He smiled in response.

"If u don't mind shall I ask you something?" He questioned.

"Sure!" I nodded in agreement.

I was little afraid about what he's gonna ask me now. I hope he won't ask me about incidence that happened earlier.

"Mind to explain why did you ran out from cabin?" He investigated

"Wow! what a destiny I've got." I sarcastically muttered and I massaged my temple.

Luckily he didn't heard that.

"Umm.... Actually..... You know...." I was stuttering.

"What Sofia?" He raised question.

"Actually, when I entered in your cabin suddenly I remember that I forget my phone on 14th floor so to get it back I ran out of your cabin". I lied.

"Oh! So did you get your phone?" He asked.

"Yeah! I got it." I assured him

"Okay." He responded.

But he wasn't looking satisfied by my answer.

"Well! Mr. Connor you didn't answer my questions yet?" I questioned him.

"What questions?" He questioned back.

"About 1o5?" I continued.

Suddenly his facial expression change his smile disappeared & he looks terrified.

"Ms. Williams I'd like to suggest you that if you don't interfere in this stuff it will better for you. So, keep yourself as far as you can from this." He rudely answered.

"What do you mean? What do you want to say?" I questioned.

"Ms. Williams its not necessary that every question has answer. Some questions are questions and they don't have answers and it is better to keep them as it is." He answered and left the room quickly.

God! He also left me in riddle. What is the meaning of his lines? I was totally confused.

"Whoa! I guess everyone is here love riddles including him." I sighed and got up from bed.

I made my way to bathroom for refreshment. I wash my face through water and wipe it with towel.
Then I went toward the mirror to apply some touch up. As I'm a receptionist I always need to look presentable. I apply some mascara, lipstick and foundation over my face.
After I finish I turned.

Wait! I saw something.

I turned. The same mirror, which I had seen earlier on 14th floor. I shook my head. Something was written on that mirror. I was surprised cause, when I was doing my touch up that mirror was clean.

SURPRISE!! TOUCH HERE--- was writing over the mirror.

I gulped. I gathered my all courage & move my hand toward the glass of mirror to touched it.

As I touched the glass.

Whoa! Crap! The glass of mirror broke & The pieces of glass were stabbing in my face & blood started to ran through my eyes nose and mouth.

"No!!!" I screamed loud & covered my face with my hands.

"What happened again?" Jenny yelled while entering in my room. Along with jenny other staff also came inside

"You okay sweetie?" Emma asked
(Emma is main chief of our cookery section)

I was unable to speak a single word. I just turned my head to opposite direction and pointed my finger towards mirror.

"Sofia! Stop behaving childish, there is nothing anything like you will get scared of". Jenny yelled.

"Don't shout Jenny otherwise Mr. Connor will hear you." Emma calmed her down.

"No Emma I'm not yelling. But I'm angry. I don't know why she is behaving so weird these days." Jenny explained.

"Don't worry! She'll be fine." Emma assured.

After this Jenny quietly left the room.

"Don't worry dear, I'll talk to her & she is just concerned but you take care." Emma smiled and got up.

Emma is very sweet person. She has brown curly short hair, fair skin and she always carry a sweet curve on her lips. She was like my mother who always worried about everything and everyone.

"Thank you Emma! Don't worry I'm okay. You guys go, I'll catch you guys after a bit" I smiled.

I got up and slowly took my hands away from my face. Miracle! There was not a single sight of hurt over that. My face was totally clean. I was totally surprised. I heard a knock on the door as I responded someone came in a room and kept my mobile over the desk.

"Hey! Wait! Who gave you my mobile?" I inquired.

As I asked, He stopped.

"The Angel." He replied.

"Okay! May you please turn? I wanna see your face." I commanded.

As he turned, I gasped.

He was the one whom I had seen on 14th floor earlier.

He was Sam.

**********

Hellooo, beautiful hearts❤

So, this was sixth chapter. How was it?

PS: Click that little star, if you liked this update.

So many unanswered questions.
to find out answers keep reading!

Keep supporting and stay tunned.