CHAPTER - 1

Sofia William's POV :

Anxious. Was the only word, that could describe my current situation perfectly. I rubbed my sweaty palms on my jogger jeans, as I stared out of my boyfriend's car window, from the passenger seat. Luke squeezed my left hand, as his grey iris stared piercingly in my honey ones.

"Don't panic, you will rock!"
His words, somehow eased my nervousness, as I gave him, my signature dimpled smile in reply. He mimicked my smile, with his own chiseled features.

"Here is your 'Hotel Blue Heaven' ma'am." Luke said cheekily, as he dropped me at the entrance, of my work place.

"Thanks!" I replied, & got out from his sleek black vehicle.

"When will your shift end ?" He asked me, with a longing look.

"I don't know. Maybe it'll take a little long, Cause today is the first day of my job. I'll need little time to know everything." I answered, politely.

"Okay, then call me, when you are done." He said, by giving me a peck on my cheek.

"Sure!! now bye." I said, by waving him goodbye.

"See you soon!" He grinned, and drew away.

I took a glance at the hotel, and just stared at it in awe for few minutes. Sure, the name 'Hotel Blue Heaven', suits it perfectly, as it is so breathtakingly beautiful.

It is situated between two valleys & surrounded by a beautiful garden having different type of trees and several type of flowers.
On the back side, there was huge river named Leena just 2km away.

On the entry gate, there was a beautiful fountain & a statue placed in middle of it, but there was no sign of water in there. Strange.

A fountain without water ?

Sounds weird, but that wasn't even spoiling it's beauty.

I took a deep breath and made my way inside.

"Welcome, Ms.Williams."
A good looking man greeted me, with bunch of orchids.

"Thank you!" I replied, with polite smile.

" I'm Drake Connor, owner of this Hotel." He introduced himself, while shook my hand gently.

"I know you." I responded, chuckling.

"I know that you know me, but this is the way to introduce right?" He spoke & suddenly a smirk was plastered on his face. I just nodded in reply.

"Come on in, I'll introduce you to the whole staff." He said, while leading me further inside.

"Sure!" I spoke & followed him inside.

"So, Ladies & Gentlemen, meet, 'Ms.Sofia Williams'. She is our new receptionist. Let's wish her good luck." As Mr. Connor's little speech was over, everyone greeted me with round of applause.

It was a little awkward moment for me. I hate spotlight.

"Sofia! " I turned to the source of voice, and came face to face with Mr. Connor and a Blondie.

"Meet Jennie, she also work here as a receptionist, so she will give you all the information about this hotel and about your work. So good luck to both of you." He finished and left, like a wind.

"Hey, Jennie! I'm, Sofia Williams." I introduced myself again.

She just chuckled, in response.

"I know you." She spoke.

"Hmm... I know that you know me, but this is the way to introduced right?" I phrased, Mr. Connor's earlier sentence.