Origin of the Blades

(Y/n) is a child born to a mother who is loving and caring to her, despite the horrible treatment being thrown at her by almost everyone. And to a father who was never there. 

Not even once.

(Y/n) grew up with her mother by her side. Her mother was described as a pure angel who never committed a sin. 

Until when she met the father of (Y/n).

The father, whose name was forbidden to be called out,  had a relationship with (Y/n)'s mother. The relationship was perfect though. 

But the truth is... 

The father of (Y/n) already has a family. A wife and a baby boy. 

Months of dating, and a few months after that, they were expecting their child. They couldn't wait. 

Until... 

The father was told to come back to his other home that they had a meeting. The father promised that he'll come back before the baby comes. 

And so... 

She waited. 

And waited. 

And waited. 

Until... 

Cries of pain and agony was heard in the delivery room in a hospital. She was giving birth. Her mother was there beside her. 

After a few pushes, cries of the newly born baby was heard. The baby was a girl. 

The nurse cleaned and wrapped the baby in a blanket and was handed over to her mother. She had tears of joy as she held her daughter in her warm arms. 

"My sweet daughter, I'm your mother. Your father will be here soon. Oh how I wish he was here to see you. "

And from that moment on, the baby girl was given a name. 

And her name is (Y/n) (L/n).

Years of waiting for her lover, she gave up. Knowing that he had come back to his first family, he abandoned her and his newborn daughter.

And during those years, (Y/n) grew up. She grew to be exactly like her mother. 

But she had something that she got from her father.

(Y/n) grew up being alone. She has her mother of course. But she wasn't treated right by the other kids. 

Everyday,  (Y/n) would be treated as a garbage by the children in her hometown. She never got the reason why. Her mother knew but she never told her daughter.

It was going well...

Until... 

(Y/n)'s mother fell ill. (Y/n) took care of her mother as the ill got worse. Since her grandparents died before she became 4, there was no one to aid them.

(Y/n) aided her ill mother at her young age of 6. 

Many children would just play during their childhood but (Y/n) is mature at her young age.

When she was 8, her mother died.

Not from her illness, but something more sinister.

It all happened in front of (Y/n) eyes as she watched helplessly as her mother died protecting her.

A few weeks after that, (Y/n) practically raised herself. And a few days after that, a man visited her home.

"Can I help you?"