It's a pain

Hey there I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever I have been really busy lately. But no excuses I will put up two more chapters this week! Enjoy :)

<3

Panda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so, when we get there we shall hangout and eat a bunch of food and try our best to hide that you are a mermaid in front of them" Kara said as she got out of the car first.

"Well if we go in there now we could get stuff out like pillows and shiz....Colton help me?" Jaelynn said as they went to their house and got some things.

"So Princess how was it being so close to Mr. Harry Styles?" Leslie asked when we walked into our house.

"It was wonderful although he smells nothing like the ocean which was the dissapointing part" I replied thinking of him.

"Princess its a good thing he didn't smell like seaweed and swordfish" Kara said laughing.

"Well I guess..." I trailed off walking around the house.

"Don't wander too far Princess you might get lost!" Leslie said walking out of the living room.

"Not all who wander are lost" I mumbled stepping into the cold air if the night watching the waves lap at the shore.

I wonder what my father is doing. Mabey he is with some of the people, mabey he is playing with the fish, or mabey he just wanted me away from him. I am so confused, I feel like breaking down like I can't breath...I feel sad. I feel something roll down my cheek, its water.

"Leslie!" I yell for her

"Yes princess....whats up?" She asked running up to me

"Whats going on?" I ask as I feel more water on my face.

"Oh honey you are crying" Leslie said pulling me into a hug

"Is it like being upset? I don't understand I-I am sorry" I say hugging her back

"It is completely fine honey, you are just crying because you are upset yes, I guess you can't really cry under water those are called tears" She said pulling away wiping my face

"Oh, I don't understand how you humans live with this" I say with a forced smile

"Neither do we, come one we have a movie night to get to" She says walking back to the house.

"Hey so the guys said they got called into a surprise meeting, so they couldn't show up" Kara said putting her phone down.

"Well then it will have to be a movie night with just us then" Jaelynn said running to the couch and jumping on it.

"Us......Okay I like that" I say and walk to the same toom as them.

We all sat down and then there was noise and pictures showing on a screen. Back in the sea we used to have musicals where my father would be the only one singing and everyone else acting it out so it was  fun. Leslie fell asleep first lightly snoring.

Then Jaelynn fell asleep, shortly after Kara, then the movie was over.

"Thats really cool how comfortable you are on land Layla, I know I wouldn't be" Colton said yawning.

"It is my job to be comfortable yes?" I respond laying down on the blanket on the floor next to Kara

"Not really you have a choice to be scared or brave and you Princess are very brave" He said shifting so Jaelynn was laying on his chest not just his arm

"Why thank you Colton, you remind me of a friend I have...had" I say remembering  someone I knew when I was around 14 or 15 his name was Lucas.

"Really? He must have been really cool then" He said laughing lightly

"He was I haven't seen him in a while though, he was named Lucas" I say sharing information about him

"Well thats a cool name how did you two become friends?" He asked

"He was a prince his father, the king of the other side of the Atlantic, and mine were very great friends, until he had crossed my father on a trade with two angelfish and a crab" I say the last part jokingly

"Woah that must've been serious" Colton said believing it

"No you silly human they are still friends it was a joke" I say smiling

"Oh...so what happend to Lucas?" He asked

"He had to go to Atlantis for research, and I haven't seen him since then" I say remembering him.

"Oh, sweet dreams princess Layla, goodnight" Colton said pulling a blanket over himself and Jaelynn.

"Goodnight Colton"

·····················································

Yay learning more about Layla! hope you liked it gonna put more up throughout summer don't worry!!

<3

Panda