Meeting Mr. Styles

Hey sorry it seems like I forgot about this story but I promise I didnt!

<3

Panda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now we are all in a car and by all of us I mean, Leslie, Kara, a new friend named Jaelynn and her boyfriend Colton. Well yeah they live in the house next to ours, they also share the beach with us aparently.Leslie said that we have back stage passes?? I have no clue sometimes these humans are so confusing.

Like right now, they are having girlish short screams and keep fussing over their hair and how much they are excited to meet these and I quote Kara 'Gods of hotness'.

'Haha okay that was so weird, and yes they aare having their own versions of fangirling in a car on the way to a concert hence the Gods of Hotness part, for a mermaid you sure are funny' Colton said as he turned to sit next to me bringing Jaelynn along.

We were in a car where it is okay to move around in weird I though cars were suposed to be safe hmmmh.

'So Lyla, do you like anyone down in the sea?? I mean you look really stunning even with your eyes! I mean look at them they are a mix of silver and blue haha' Jaelynn said moving her eybrows laughing.

'WHAT MY EYES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BROWN WHAT IS GOING ON???????' I screamed, my eyes arent supposed to be my tails color!

'Okay so here my mom said that when she was gaurding your mom here eyes turned her tails color on land so whenever she looked in the mirror it would remind her that she was and is a mermaid.' Kara said looking a her phone.

Yeah it seems like I'm a humane but really I was just taught most of this stuff by my father and my mother before she swam out on us.

'Okay so im fine right I dont look strange???' I look to Jaelynn and Colton.

'Hun you are beautiful and mabey Harry or one of the other boys will think sooo right Colton??' Jaelynn said loooking at him.

'Yeah you are very beautiful' Colton said looking at me then Jaelynn slipping her hand in his.

I swear they are soo cute together!

'Okay so I'm going to park we are here,' Leslie said speaking for the first time since we got in the car.

'Oh okay just drop us off at the back entrance and we will meet you there, we get to talk to the boys since, well you know im kinda related to Liam like distant reletive related way haha' Kara said

'Okay' Leslie said...I wanna make a nickname for her Leslie sounds too girly for her.

'So follow me and dont get lost Lyla, so Jaelynn and Colton already walked in there because Jaelynns Nialls moms aunts daughter.' Kara said showing her pass and bringing me along with her.

'Cool so what-' I ran into a wall that talks because it said 'ooof' Hmm I didnt know they have talking walls too cool I have to tell Polly the puffer fish I know.

'Oh gosh sorry Harry this is a friend from school, her names Lyla' Kara said helping me up.

The wall has a name thats strange hmm.

'Hahha no love I am not a wall I am Styles, Harry...Styles' He said to me with a smile and a very deep to be true voice.

'Oh sorry I didnt mean to run into you Mr.Styles' I said to him and then turned to find Kara talking to Liam I am guessing.

'Why are you so formal? haha you can call me Harry if you want to' Harry said to me putting his arm around my shoulder walking us over to Kara and them.

For some reason I wanted to relax in his arm but I couldnt like something was blocking me from doing so.

Oh boy this is going to be a very strange first night on land.