11. Parents reveal (spoilers for season 2!)

Start from the beginning

"My name is..." He starts, as I wait patiently. "Adrien Agreste," he finishes. I am in shock. My body freezes and my temperature is higher than ever before.
"A-Adrien?!" I choke out.
"Yeah. And who might you be, my lady?" I nearly fall.
"I'm Ma-Ma-Marinette....Dupain Cheng," Adrien falls to the ground, literally.
"I never thought I'd see the day that you were secretly my partner in crime who wore spotted spandex and swung around in town with the yo-yo while ignoring my flirting, my princess," I blush heavily at his statement.
"And who thought I'd see Adrien Agreste in a tight Cat suit running around the city with his magical staff?" 
I suddenly find myself propped up and leaning over Chat and the heat is tremendous.
"Oh my, what a compromising situation, my lady," he brings his voice really low, and it drives me crazy.
"Chat, stop. We have to fight Hawkmoth," my body still doesn't  move, though.
"Your words say something, but your body suggests something else, Marinette," he whispers my name, which just makes my insides melt into a puddle of goo.
"Ok, that's enough flirting," I just turned down Adrien. And I have for a long time, but it's necessary for now.
I get off of him immediately and run to our classroom.
"Ms. Bustier?" I ask as my teacher is filing some papers.
"That's my name! Ladybug and Chat Noir? What are you doing at this school?" She asks.
"We're fighting a villain but we needed to find a spot. School is a great place to move around in. You should go. Stay positive!" Chat says. He tries to look cool while swinging his staff and placing it down, but...he really does look awesome.
"Okay, you can do that but I can do this," I pull out my, "lucky charm!" And a kettle lands in my hands.
"Again?" He asks.
"You know what this means, kitty. Gotta fly!" I make my way to Master Fu's place and purify many akumas on the way.
****At Master Fu's******
"I never thought I'd see you here again, Ladybug. What is it this time that brings you here?" He asks, calmly but sternly as well.
"My lucky charm summoned this. I think I needed your guidance again," I hand the kettle to him and he gives a knowing look to his Kwami.
"I think you may need the help of a few friends this time," he unlocks the box (cool sequence) and then shows me the remaining miraculouses.
"I have one friend in mind...but I don't know who else could be trusted to wield a miraculous! What if I make the wrong choice?!" I gasp and settle into panic mode. Oh, I forgot to mention this is the first time I have come here in the mask.
"Do not worry, I'm sure you know," Master's words reassure me.
"It's different this time, Master. We're really up against Hawkmoth himself and I don't think it's wise to have a few unsteady heroes on the job right now.
I mean, it's literally their lives on the line," I say my thoughts out loud, but Master Fu keeps his cool.
"In due time, help will come. For now, take the fox miraculous and call your friend. You need her help. Good luck," his words calm me once again. I run into the now darker city to find my friend.
__________________
Chat POV
The maniac is running through the city and just spreading more fear throughout the people. This is bad, and I need help, stat! What happens next surprises me. I get a call on my staff, and it's not from Ladybug. I answer it, and I hear the voice of a girl.
"Hey, finally got ahold of you. I'm the owner of the peacock miraculous...I'm going to help you and your partner temporarily because it's the right thing to do," the girl on the other end says. Something doesn't feel right. I don't even know her.
"Okay. Meet me at the Louvre." I hang up. Whoever she is, she doesn't realize that she just saved my life. Moments later, the spot I was sitting on was set on fire, due to an akuma. But luckily, I escaped (just barely).
_____________________
Ladybug POV (TIMESKIP because I'm lazy)

"Chat, I've got Al-Rena Rouge with me and we're on our way," I say as I flip through the city again.
"I'm at the Louvre. The owner of the Peacock miraculous wants to help. She's going to meet us here shortly. Be cautious of Hawkmoth. I don't know his current location," Chat's tone sounds different. It worries me. Oh yes, I forgot the fact that he is actually my crush and his father is the villain who terrorizes our city. He must be in recovery mode.
"Bye," I hang up and tuck my yo-yo away.
___________________
Chat POV
"Hey, I'm the one who was on the phone," a girl in a peacock suit is all of a sudden next to me.
"Oh, hi. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss," I kiss her hand, like a gentle man.
"Do you have a name?" She nods.
"My superhero name is Pia Grande," She looks so confident while saying it, that I laugh.
"What's so funny about that?! I'm not scared of revealing my identity," she says.
"I never said that," I defend myself. While this is happening, I wonder when Ladybug is going to be here.
"We're here!" I hear the angelic voice of my Bugaboo.
"My lady, and Ms. Fox," I bow down to both of them.
"Ladybug, it is so nice to finally meet you, I'm Pia Grande," they shake hands and then Rena introduces herself.
"Now that we all know each other, let's come up with a plan," My lady takes the initiative, as always and then we bring brilliant ideas to the table.
*******TIMESKIP*******
"No!!!" A scream of the one a call "father" pierces through the cool air of night.
"Deal with it. The power of the miraculous is not yours, nor will it ever be, and in fact, it doesn't belong to anyone," I shake my head and my ring starts to beep. Rena and Pia take the huge man covered in ropes down to the police.
"Are you okay?" Ladybug looks at me with eyes filled with worry.
"Yes, but my father is in a bit of a jam. I know why so it doesn't bother me that much. He's paying for his crimes," I say, right before my lady's earrings ring as well.
"It seems both of us must leave. Do you think you can come to my house?" She suggests, surprising me.
"Yes, if that's what you want," I smile and follow her up the rooftops, as we run a race that is never scored.
____________________
Marinette POV
"Quick, before we turn into pumpkins!" I tumble into my room through the balcony and make a way for Adrien to catapult into. We both immediately change back and our Kwamis appear in front of our faces.
"Haha! That was fun," he still has sadness in his voice.
"I wanted to talk to you," I say.
"What is it?" Adrien visibly shifts as he quietly hands his Kwami a bit of cheese.
"Do you have anywhere to go? Anyone to care for you?" I ask.
"Not really. I guess it's just me now," I frown at this.
"No," I firmly say. He looks confused.
"What?!" He asks.
"You will not be alone. Stay here with my family! We'll gladly welcome you into our home," I say. Adrien nods.
"I like your parents," I smile and we share a moment of silent eye contact.
"Let's go downstairs!" I break the silence as we go to my certain doom.
"Mom and dad, I'm home!" My parents rush to me.
"You're not hurt, are you?" My mom worries.
"Would you like some pastries?" My dad asks. I double hug them, and then signal Adrien.
"Um, I'm pretty sure you're aware of the fight with Hawkmoth," I explain awkwardly, trying to make light of the situation.
"Yes. We learnt that he is truly Gabriel Agreste and his son was working against him," my dad responds. Adrien's eyes shift up to him.
"In other words, his son is Chat Noir, aren't you, Adrien?"