Chapter 11: W/O You

Start from the beginning

***

"Hey faggot. How are you?
I can't help to think what are you doing this very moment.If you have gone berserk and made trouble again.I'm really worried you know.Do you remember?When I first met you,our classmates is beating you up upon knowing that you're gay.You were helpless.
We rarely talked to each other back then.But seeing you like that,my heart just thorned into pieces.So I helped you and since that day,we became best friends.
And I was there every time you'll cry.Geez.You were such a woman!You made me see that you were more fragile than me.So then I swore to myself 'I'll protect him no matter what'
But probably, I might have overlooked at myself. I never saw this day would come.That I'll break what I've been protecting.
I won't say sorry because an apology is never enough.
I won't ask you to forgive me because even I can't forgive myself.
Once I find my parents,I hope you'll let me comeback.Please let me see you...even for a moment."

Sayvel's hands were trembling as she finished writing those words on a note pad. Those we're all the things she have been wanting to tell him all this while.If only she can give him this paper,but she can't do that! Kung gagawin niya yun,siguradong gugustuhin niya lang na makita ito lalo.

Damn.She missed him.She's dying too see him.What is this feeling anyway? It's killing her.It hurts.
"Sayvel malapit ka nang lumabas-" natigilan si Clin nang makita siya nito.She touched her cheek unconsciously. Dang.There were tears.She's really crying.
"What happened?" She thought she saw a glimpse of concern when he said that.
"Uh sorry" she dried her tears with the back of her hands "tears of joy yata to"

With one snap,he suddenly hugged her."Clin?" she uttered his name quizically."I'm a cruel bastard but-I can't stand seeing you cry" he said in the most gentle manner.This was her first time seeing this side of him.But even so,it's still different-different from Rayko's warmth.With that thought,she felt tears welling up her eyes again.

They stayed like that for a few moments before she finally stopped crying."Ano...salamat" sabi niya.Ngumiti lang ito at ginulo gulo ang buhok niya."Wala yun.Papapasukin ko na ang make up artist para ma-retouch ka ulit"pagpapaalam nito bago ito lumabas.

Ilang saglit dumating na nga ang make up artist.Inayusan siya nito ulit.When all is finished,she stared at her reflection.
She looked so manly and handsome.No one will ever mistake her as a woman with this look.

"Imi shigan iya"( It's already time) The stage director signalled, as a cue for her to go out and perform on the stage

"Neh" (Allright) she answered and followed.

This is it.Her debut as a male idol.She swore,she'll make her voice reach her parents wherever they are...

Also,a part of her is hoping that it would reach him too.