Part-1

" It's frightening how one day, one moment, one event can change your life completely"

It was another normal day in Amrita's life, as a psychologist, her day was pretty normal listening to her patients & giving them valuable suggestions. She was hell tired from all the emotional and mental stress. The patient, calm, friendly attitude she have to maintain all day so people could feel comfortable enough to open up to her and share their problems.

To be going to someone's  truthfulness is really a messed up task but she feels happy when her suggestion and therapy help them recover from their depressions and problems. She loves her job, she really does but it can be really exhausting sometimes, draining her totally, today was such another day and she was really exhausted and slept early.

She was in the blissful world of dreams when the continuous beeping of her phone phone disturbed her much needed sleep.

Groggily she sat up, rubbed her eyes and looked at the timing 2 am, ok, who the hell is messaging her at 2 am in night, whoever it is, it should be important or she may kill someone.

She unlocked her phone and saw 50 messages from a single group chat, ok who the hell had lost their minds in the middle of night in sleeping hours. She open the chat and saw 12 unknown numbers were on the group. She skipped the chat from starting & saw the last few messages from

+9189xxxxxxxx : kyunki mein bore ho rha tha ( because, i was getting bored)

+9195xxxxxxxx : tu pagal ho gya hai bhai ( you have gone mad bro)

+9188xxxxxxxx : yrr, ab bandhe chain se raat ko so bhi nhi skte kya ?? ( now, people can't even sleep at night )

Amrita : (thinks) well looks like there is some sane person in this group.

She thought to just put her phone in silent and go to sleep but then thought how come this people got her number and who the hell are they, what if they misuse her number, so she thought to ask them what the hell is going on here and are they some psychos who've run away from mental hospital.

There was some ongoing chat in which whoever this people were insulting & taunting each other & calling each other names. She is sure someone has by mistaken added her in a group chat of bunch of psychos ( if by chance any person would read or hear the chat of any bff's in the world, they will think the person are psychos cause no one except them can understand who they are talking about)

Chat :-

Amrita : Hello, who is this, how did you get my number & why did you add me in this group ?

Unknown1 : Jaddu, mazak mat kar yarr abhi ( jaddu, don't joke now dude)

(Amrita was shocked as the admin called her jaddu,ok they are surely crazy, she is not some Jaddu)

Unknown 2 : Yarr, kaam kaaj nhi hai kya aise kaun mazak karta hai adhi raat ko, so aaur sone do ( don't you guys have some work who jokes like this is midnight, sleep and let me sleep)

(Amrita she was right this is the only sensible person in this group)

Amrita : Who the hell is Jaddu ??

unknown 3 : Abey oh sir ji, mazak mat kar yarr

Amrita : What the hell are you talking about ? kaun sir ji, kaun Jaddu ??

Unknown 4 : Yarr lagta hai yeh bandha apna naam bhul gya, koi yaad dila na issey pls ( dude looks like this guy has forgotten his own name, someone please remind him )

Unknown  5 : Naam Jadeja -  Ravindra jadeja umar 29 yrs ( Name Jadeja -  Ravindra jadeja, age 29 yrs)

Unknown 4 : Ab kuch yaad aaya aapko mahashaye ( now did you remember something mister)

(Amrita's head started spinning reading their replies, who the hell are they really are they some crazy fans of Indian Cricket Team whose every member has taken some cricketer name if so then why she isn't Virat Kohli as she is a Viratian, why they're calling her Ravindra Jadeja or are they mistaking her as someone who has took Ravindra Jadeja's name maybe some Jadeja fan or they're just some very drunk people who don't know what they're talking about, maybe some Indian Cricket Fan Club members as the group name suggest so The Great Indian Cricket Team say about un creative minds.)

Amrita : Seriously people I ain't some Ravindra Jadeja.

Unknown 1 : then who are you ?

Amrita : You added me, tell me who the hell are you guys and is this some kind of prank ??? who the hell in their right minds chat at  2 am in the night

Unknown 3 : really, it's 2 AM  in night didnt realize

Amrita : are you sure, you guys haven't ran away from mental hospital

Unknown 4 : Sassy, i like your attitude

Amrita : I hate you dude, you guys are disturbing my precious sleep, so tell me simply who the hell are you guys and from where did you got my number ??

Unknown 1 : why should we tell you who we are, why can't you tell us, who you're?

Amrita : because i asked first & secondly i ain't the person who added you all to some group chat at 2 am in night

Unknown 2 : Fair point

Amrita : Thank you, now will someone tell me who are you guys ?

Unknown 1 : We are the great Indian cricket team

Amrita : Seriously ??

Unknown 2 : Absolutely

Amrita : Yeah then I'm Virat Kohli's girl friend.

Unknown 4 : Viraaaaat, Sharam nhi aayi tujhe

Unknown 3 : Tune apni girlfriend ko group mein add kiya, sharam nhi aayi

Unknown 2 : "mentally face palm", she is being sarcastic, you idiots

Unknown 4 : We know

Unknown 3 : YA we know

Unknown 2 : Idiots

Amrita : Ughhhh, will someone please inform me, why i'm in this grp and are you guys or girls or whoever you all are crazy, who on their right minds chats at 2 am in night, please remove me from this group, I wanna sleep.

Unknown 1 : We are reallyIndian cricket team. I'm Rohit sharma

Amrita : I don't believe you ??

Unknown 1 : Give me your twitter I'd

Amrita : Why ?

Unknown 1 : I'll follow you on twitter and then you can know that I'm saying truth or not.

Amrita : ok, amritavira19

Unknown 1 : Umm, is your id the one with a girl in saree & open hair covering her face in dp?

Amrita : Yes, that's me

Unknown 1 : you're a girl.

Amrita : Yes

(Amrita was shocked that they even didn't know she was a girl, well, she didn't know what to think of this people anymore, really the Indian cricket team, that can't  be possible right but one follow request from ImRo45 & her life was changed forever.

⚫⚫⚫

Hello Everyone, What do you think of this part ?

We are sorry for updating so late but we both were busy with our life, exams, schedules and other stories, hope we are forgiven for our delay.

Don't forget to vote and share your views on this part.

With love,

theproudviratian_

(angelariya & mrsconfusedkohli)