chapter 3

***********Hunters pov***********

"Mr. Matheson! " My 7th-period teacher calls, snapping me out of my daydream. "is there something more important than paying attention to my class." Her tone was extremely disrespectful and rude, as per usual when it comes to me. Homophobic bitch.

"No, ma'am," I say quietly. "I'm just not completely recovered from the accident, yet. It has only been two days since I was released from the hospital." Now, the normal response to this would be something along the lines of -Oh that's, okay, try not to over do it, alright?- but not this teacher.

"Don't you try and use your clumsiness as an excuse to get out of work. You wouldn't have been in the hospital, to begin with, if you would've been paying attention to where you were going." She says hatefully. I just roll my eyes again, used to her attitude towards me.

She has hated me ever since she found out I was gay a few years ago. It doesn't bother me, to be honest, especially not right now. I try to pay attention, but I can't, not with Sebastian sitting right in my line of vision at the front of the class. I have been having trouble concentrating ever since meeting him this morning. I'm not exactly sure why, but it doesn't help that he is in all of my classes.

All I seem to be able to focus on is tracing each and every inch of his muscular body. With my tongue. So, to put it nicely, my day has been frustrating as hell. It's honestly not my fault. I mean, what hot-blooded gay man can resist those sexy broad shoulders and that to die for body, I certainly can't.

Oh god, he's stretching now, his shirt is lifting up revealing those toned abs and that happy trail. Oh, that happy trail! It's no wonder I've been distracted all day. He is a sex god. I'm a hormonal teenage boy, and he is just begging me to jump him, I swear. So, now it's back to pretending to pay attention until the bell rings. It's been a long day. I sigh as I look at the board.

------------------Sebastian's pov------------------

The Moon Goddess is testing me. There isn't any other explanation for it. He is in every single one of my classes. My wolf is going crazy, growling at me to mark him and make him ours, we can smell that he wants us and it's eating at us. I haven't been able to concentrate in any of my classes because we can feel his stare on us. I know that I haven't really done anything to discourage him, my wolf is preening like a peacock, because we want him to notice us.

"Mr. Matheson!" I look up as the teacher calls out my mate. "is there something more important than paying attention to my class." I can feel my wolf tensing at the disrespectful tone she uses to address my mate.

"No, ma'am." My mate's voice washes over me soothing my wolf. It's the first time we have heard him speak since this morning. "I'm just not completely recovered from the accident, yet. It has only been two days since I was released from the hospital." My wolf is furious just thinking about the so-called "accident". I can't stand the thought of those ignorant assholes touching what's mine. I was so lost in thought, trying to calm my wolf, I nearly missed the teacher's response.

"Don't you try and use your clumsiness as an excuse to get out of work. You wouldn't have been in the hospital, to begin with if you would've been paying attention to where you were going." How dare that ignorant cow talk to my mate as if he was something she scraped off the bottom of her shoe! I can feel my whole body tense as my wolf tries to break free of my control.

I can feel myself growling lowly as my control slips. I reign in my wolf and stretch my tense muscles as I try to refrain from lunging at that sorry excuse for a human being. I try to let it go but I can't. Before I can even register what I'm doing I raise my hand.

"What?" she says in that irritatingly disrespectful tone. I just stare at her coldly. I chuckle internally as she blanches."Yes?" she asks in a much nicer but no less irritating tone.

"Are you allowed to talk to students like that?" I ask quietly. "I might be mistaken, but where I come from a teacher could get in a lot of trouble for treating a student like that." As I say this a little growl leaks into my voice.

"You're the new kid, right? What gives you the right to talk to me like that?" She says snidely. "Well," I respond "yes and no." She looks at me confused " I'm new but my grandfather sure isn't. You might know him. His name is Alecsander Wulfsige." I chuckle softly at the look on her face which has paled dramatically. She finally realized who I am, did she? I may be new here but my family sure isn't. My grandfather is one of the most influential men in this town. He is the Alpha of the wolf pack in this area, not that she would know that.

I was new here because my father had joined a different pack on the east coast in order to be closer to his mate, my mother. The reason I moved here was because my grandfather was looking to retire and become a pack elder. I am to become the new Alpha as soon as he feels I'm ready. Knowing Grandfather Alec he is just waiting for me to find my mate before he steps down. Oh, that's gonna be a fun conversation.