Chapter 4

~ 14 September ~

It has been a week since Samuru's disappearance and still no clue of where he is. The other members family haven't get a good night sleep because worry of Samuru safety. Even Shin refuse to go to school until his brother has been found.

It was the late night, Shin who cannot sleep decide to go to the kitchen to drink when he pass through his father office. He peek a little to see his father and mother is still wake up. Maybe they still thinking about Samuru. Just then his father's laptop suddenly switch on. His father go to the laptop and surprise to see a new mail was send to him. The email address was unknown.

He open the mail and receive a video. He felt very suspicious since he didn't know who send this mail,so he call his wife to watch the video. He open the video and the both of them surprise to see Samuru is in the video.

He was in a bad conditions. He has wound everywhere. He was sitting at chair but it didn't seem volunteering. His hand has been tied up behind his back and he was wearing a cloth at his mouth. He was crying uncontrollably. That when a man appear in the video.

Man: Is been a while hasn't it, Gennusuke. *smirk*

His father was angry, obviously. By his look, he know this person.

Gennusuke: Satoshi! *anger*

Man: *smirk* If you are watching this, I have your son here with me. As you can see yourself

Saya who also watch the video, cover her mouth. She was heartbreaking to see her son in a worst situation.

Man: If you want your precious son back, come to this address tomorrow night. Alone. If you bring the police, I will not hesitate to kill him

Gennusuke emotion was furious. How dare him to kidnap his son. He can't contain his feeling and slam his hand to the table.

Man: *smirk* Don't be late or I will have a lot of fun time with your son *pat Samuru head*

And the video end.

Shin who had been watching it secretly almost cry after seeing his brother conditions. He was so angry at that the kidnapper. What he want with Samuru. Why he didn't come to him. He was the heir not Samuru. Samuru has nothing to do about anything.

He peek again to see his father try to calm down his mother.

Saya: *cry at her husband* Why must be Samuru? Why him? He just a kid. Why involving him with his revenge. Can't he left us alone.

Gennusuke: ...

Saya: *look at her husband* Are you going right?

Gennusuke: Of course I am. I will get back Samuru.

Saya: I want to come with you.

Gennusuke: *surprise* No. You know his trick. He must planning some kind of trap for you. I will be fine.

Saya: But you not a wizard while Satoshi is one. You can't stand a chance with a wizard so I will come with you.

Gennusuke: I will fine. I have face a lot of wizard although I am not one.

Saya: But I am still going. I am the only one who stand a chance against him. I am wizard. Beside I can't just stand here while Samuru is there all alone.

'Wizard? What is mom talking about?' Shin though as he listen to their conversation.

Gennusuke: What about the children?

Saya: I will ask mom to take care of them for a while.

Gennusuke just sigh. Looks like he cannot make his wife chance her mind. He know his wife is a stubborn person.