" cocaine "

" Bruh what the fuck " I admittedly stop what I was doing only to see Debo laugh at me.

" I'm fucking with you man its nothing but books and paper ... something you should have yo head at "

I shook my head.

" Nawl man that ain't for me no moe "

After my parents cut me off I just been working trying to make money to support my seed before he come in this world.

Me and Taylor find out a week back that it was a boy . Although this was a rough patch for me in my life I was still getting a big blessing.

" so you telling me yo ass haven't thought about going back to Death Valley "

" they don't won't me there, hell I don't wanna be there and ion wanna talk about it either"

I took off my gloves sitting on the back of the truck.

I was tired of everybody talking about me going back. It wasn't happening.

For Christ sake I still have a freaking boot on my leg.

Im pretty sure there is something else out there for me to do but for now I'm putting up my cleats.

RiNyah

" why the sad face darling "

" I'm just tired "

It was the celebration of grandma Charlotte birthday.

Her boyfriend Teddy hooked this whole thing up.

I gotta give it to him he was really treating her right.

" Nawl baby girl that look like stress "

He saw right through me.

" listen you ain't gotta say nothing but I know "

" I just wish I could just undo some things " I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

" it's ok baby girl you'll get through it, you strong just like that women their " he pointed to Grandma Charlotte who was breaking it down on the dance floor.

A smile crept on my face.

Some day I hope to be like that, carefree.

" thank you Teddy "

" no problem baby girl but let me get her before we be rushing to the hospital "

I laughed at his comment.

Gi-gi came up running to me.

" having fun ? "

She nodded her head. Cupcake stains were all over her face and dress.

" Miss Brenda gave me three cupcakes "

" well that's enough for you "