Sprinkles

I walk away with Taylor and put my hand ready to open the door, but he beats me to it and opens it.He nods with a smile that makes my legs melt and suddenly we are both inside the car.

He clears his throat and looks at me."So listen, I know that this is a fast move but, would you like to hangout?"

I smile and nod."Yes, where?" I ask.

"Mmhhh, to the popular ice cream store downtown." he smirks as I nod.

After a few more silence minutes, he talks."What's your favorite icecream?"

I look over to him."Cookies and Cream, not a big fan of chocolate."

He gasps and stares at me as if I was a cow with ten thousand human heads."Are you freaking kidding me? I've never met anyone who wouldn't like chocolate.Its literally the best." He arches his eyebrows which looks really cute.

"Well, I don't like it.What about you?" I ask as I start to play with my fingers.

"Well my favorite is chocolate of course." he smiles and chuckles.I laugh as I see that we have reached the store.It is not that small and is painted a bright green neon color.Its called 'Sprinkles'.He opens the door for me and soon we are inside and I inhale the fresh air.I feel it the instant I walk in, freshness.

There is a lot of people sitting on big tables and a lot of line.I sigh and look over to Taylor.He is using his phone and then puts it back on his pocket."You like it here?" he starts to ask.

"It's really pretty." I smile and look at the beautiful designs on the wall.

"Next!" an unexpectedly high pitched voice yells.I turn around and see a redhead, grumpy teenager , biting the tip of her pen anxiously.I make a weird look at her and soon Taylor is with me.

"What ya want?" she curtly asks us.

As Taylor picks his ice cream, I hear the entrance door open with a clink of a ball and I connect eyes sigh the last person on Earth I would like to see right now.

Alex fucking Alex

Why doesn't he leave me alone! Shoo shoo go somewhere else! I'm finally with a guy and he wants to sabotage it.

He looks back at me, smirks, then connects hands with this gorgeous blonde girl.She has gorgeous high heels and a beautiful red purse.I am boiling inside with pure anger.Why can't he just leave me alone?!

"Miss!" the grumpy teenager shouts.I look at her and try not to laugh.She doesn't have front teeth!

"I've been trying to talk to you since forever and you don't react! Ugh just tell me the damn flavor!" she continues.

"Hey why you got to be so rude.." Taylor, my hero tells her ,"don't you know --"

"Shush! And what do you want?!" she is red with anger.

"Ice cream " I sarcastically say and flash her my biggest smile.

Her face turns into a scarlet red, and her eyes stay glued to my eyes.She bites her teeth and opens her mouth very slowly.She's gonna lose it.

"Cookies and cream." I slowly say.

She closes her mouth and throws the pen down to the floor, making a loud noise, but then starts to scoop the ice cream into the small cup when the manager comes in through the back door

"What a great service!" I say as loud as she can hear me and then leave, as I grab my ice cream.She quickly serves Taylor and we observe the really full shop.

"Where do we sit?" I ask Taylor.

He examines the place."Over there at the corner." he points over there.

I go straight over there and sit down with a sigh.Please oh please Alex don't try embarrass me with this cute guy.

"So where do you come from ?" Taylor asks me with a beautiful smile.

"I come from L.A." I smile back.

"Pretty cool place huh?" he asks with a glow in his eyes.

"Nah , not really. I was always quiet over there and besides, that's were my pare--" I stop myself.Wow, I bearly met this guy and I am already telling him half of my personal life.Tears collect in my eyes as I remember the happy times with my parents.Breathe Hazel breathe.

"What's wrong?" Taylor takes concern as he sees my hurt look on my face.God, I swear I am like an open book, that's what I hate about me."You know what, it's fine, let's talk about something else." he smiles as he takes my hand from the table to assure me it's all fine.I smile at him, nodding.Without warning, my eyes start scanning the place like an angry animal searching for its prey.I stop on Alex's body as he sits down on the table next to us.As he connects eyes with me, he smirks and soon his 'girlfriend' sits on the other side.I smirk back and put my other hand on Taylor's hand.

"Do you know Alex?" the words unexpectedly spill out of my mouth.Well, dah, of course.Everybody on the damn school knows about him and especially his good looks.

Taylor stares at me then sighs as he closes his eyes."Yes , I do .But let's just say that we don't like each other that much." As I stare deeply into his beautiful green eyes, I see sorrow and hate.

A small O forms in my lips as I nod."I understand, he can be such a jerk." I giggle.

He tries to smile, but fails."He's always been an asshole."

I look away for a second and catch him staring at me.God, what does he want? He has a freaking gorgeous girl sitting in front of him , but he keeps staring at me.Well, what if they are talking about you? My subconscious suggests.Why would they be talking about me? Or maybe he just likes your looks? I roll my eyes at that and mentally slap myself.It's so not true.

"What has he done to you?" I ask him.

Terror fills his beautiful eyes and soon I realize that I've made a mistake.Wow, how bad could this be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAN , TAN, TAN!!!!
Lol Taylor's picture is on the side :)
V
O
T
E
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T
:)
-love_desires23