Drunk by Stupidity

I washed my own plate after that whole situation.I looked at the clock with the red neon numbers demanded to be read, and said 9:50.For a second I thought, where could Alex be? Why did he look so mad? Why the hell do I care?! Being so bored at this moment, I decided to go upstairs and wear my headphones for some minutes.

Taking my old purple beats out of the bureau , I jumped in the middle of the bed , turned on the blasting music, and let it be....

I don't know why the heck I woke up.Music was still playing in my ears and I took them off immediately.Small noises could be heard downstairs in the living room.Panic rising in me, I went to check if it was Clar but no, she was snoring loudly in her bed.I started to breathe heavily and got a bat from my room, you know, just in case...From the corner of my eye, I kept looking everywhere , so that it would be safe to go down.Sliding my way down the stairs and finally making it to the bottom, I gasped. Surely a big dark figure was there.The TV was on and there was this crime scene going on.The figure was laying in the sofa, and it's head was thrown back, as if it were asleep. Maybe it's Alex, ughhh.

Still tiptoeing and carrying the bat with me, I looked at his face.His eyes were closed and his chest was rising slowly. He's asleep. I sigh with pleasure and go turn off the TV.I decided to leave him there, so I wouldn't be waking him up, but then I realized that I've been to good to him. With a frown on my face I make my way to my room until a warm, strong hand stops me.He was grabbing me from my wrist and I almost screamed but I covered my mouth. "Leave me alone!" I tried to whisper.

"Mmmm.... Not until-"

"What?" I whispered ,furiously.

"Not...until...you....carry...meeee.." he said the words slowly, sounding drunk.

"No way! Please stop!" I hissed at him, trying not to make Aunt Clar get up.I've only seen my Aunt get up furiously when my cousin was screaming and my Aunt kept shouting like a maniac.

"You do ....not want ...to see Clar get up....do you??" he was chuckling darkly .

His other hand grabbed the TV remote turning it on and slowly increasing the volume until it rose to 100."Turn it off! Fine!" I tried to scream , but I hit him in the head.He did turn it off and then he groaned, massaging his head."What?" he asked with a husky voice.I don't know what was happening to me but damn, that was sexy.No Hazel!

"F .I .N. E" I said the words slowly, defeat surrounding me.I walked up to him and grabbed his other arm, getting him up."Ugh." he surely did smell a lot like alcohol.I covered my nose, disgusted by the smell, and traveled up the stairs, one by one.

"Is this your room?" I asked him.

He opens his baby blue eyes and nods his head."Yesss.."

I open the door slowly and stare inside.Everything is neatly piled up and nothing is on the floor.I actually though the opposite.This is so ironic of him.Too ironic for Alexander.

"Like maa room...?" he asks me, with pleasure in his voice.I elbow him hard in the ribs, but he doesn't show any sign of hurt.He just smirks.I throw him in the bed and he groans.Now, just as I was about to leave, I heard his voice.Something that never in a million years, I would imagine him say it."Please .Undress .Me."

I stopped and didn't turn around."I'm not your damn slave , you have hands, do it yourself." I spit at him but he just murmurs."Then I will -" I was just so damn tired of his dumb throw backs that I went at him and ripped open his shirt, revealing his bare chest.It was the muscular kind, and he had a six pack.My mouth drops open for how beautifully crafted his chest is and what really wants to make me laugh is how his face looks. He looks as if I startled him, with how quick I went for him.His eyes are popped open and his mouth turns from an O to a smirk."Like what your ....seeing?" he murmurs softly.

I slap him and he grabs my hand, making me get closer and closer to his face."Don't you ever.... do that." With the words said, he releases me and I am really shocked of all of this.I go ahead for my bedroom and never turn around.

Confusion floods inside me as I feel all this emotions mixed together.His chest was so damn hot and those abs....I smack myself with the pillow and try to sleep that night , letting the darkness surround me.