Daring Confession

A/N Hey guys! It's finally out! I made this one 10k words in celebration of 100 followers. I know it's kind late, but I wanted to get this out and here it is!

"What are you looking at?" Midoriya asked the awestruck girl, clearly irritated.

"Wh- Bu- How did you do that?! Wait, is that a gun?! Why do you have a gun?!" The brunette questioned loudly. "That is highly unsafe! I demand you give that gun to me so I can hand it over to the authorities right now!" Yaoyorozu demanded, quickly switching to a more protective attitude. 

Was this girl crazy? She saw Midoriya take down three grown men without breaking a sweat, correct? Did she forget she was almost raped not even a minute ago? Why was she worrying about the gun?! 

Gently putting the handgun back into the back side of his jeans, Midoriya spoke up. "Don't be stupid, stop trying to be all mature. Aren't I the one who just saved your virginity?" Midoriya reminded her with a calm expression, mentally reminding himself to keep using his female voice. He'd already spoken in his given voice twice in front of this girl, and if she found out he'd be in big trouble. He didn't necessarily enjoy killing innocent people, but if the situation called for it, he'd have to. 

"Mature? Stop trying to act older than you are, little lady. You're no older than 12, at least" Momo said with her hands on her hips, imitating the stance of a bossy mother. She had tied the sleeves of the leather jacket around her waist, covering her modesty. 

Pulling a rubber band out from his small pocket, Midoriya brought both his hands behind his head. Looking to his left, Midoriya carefully examined a random piece of trash, memorizing pointless details. Using one hand to group his long hair into one hand, and the other extending the rubber band into a stretched circle shape. A couple seconds of silence passed, soon after Yaoyorozu's accusation, Midoriya successfully tied his hair into a ponytail that dropped down somewhere around his waist line. Finally turning back to face the tall brunette, Midoriya revealed obvious irritation in his face. His face had a patient smile, eyes closed due to the fact that seeing this girl right now pissed him off for her stupid remark. In the corner of his face, some of the crossdresser's veins pushed against his skin in irritation. "Oh yeah? Well guess what little missy... I'm 15! Also, this 'Little Lady' is a guy!" Midoriya yelled out in anger. 

Shit....

Did Midoriya really just reveal he was a guy? Great, now he seemed like some sort of pervert. Why did he even lash out at her? Guess it didn't matter, though one thing was for sure, he hated this girl! She pissed him off to no end! First she shows up and creates the whole problem of getting raped, something Midoriya did not ask for. Then she volunteers to be raped, VOLUNTEERS! Then, Midoriya had to come back and save her worthless ass. She had done nothing but cause trouble for him. Now that he thought about it, why wouldn't he be mad at her?

"..."

"..." They both stood there in silence. How was Midoriya supposed to even deal with this situation? Should he just kill her? Should he bribe her to keep her mouth shut? He definitely had enough money to do so. The wind slowly picked up it's speed, with another strong gust of wind both of the teens' long hair was pushed to one way or the other till it settled back in place. This was possibly one of the most awkward situations Midoriya had ever been in, and not too long ago a couple of guys were trying to sleep with him! Slowly reaching to his back side of his pants, Midoriya firmly gripped the gun handle. This girl was innocent, but he couldn't take the chance of someone figuring out he was the infamous Full Metal Jacket. 

'Is this girl really a guy?! What the hell kind of pervert would do such a thing? I guess he did save me from those heathens though.... NO! He was probably just looking for an excuse to have his way with me!' Momo's mind was in complete overload. So much had happened in the past half hour that she couldn't even contemplate it. What should she do? Should she simply walk away? Should she call the police? 'Wait.... DIDN'T HE HAVE A GUN??? IS HE GONNA HOLD ME HOSTAGE FOR RANSOM? DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MY WEALTH?'