Chapter 1: Mommy n' Daddy Annavarsaty?

Mariah is 4 in this chapter!

  Mariah POV
  Today was Saturday and I ran to mommy and Daddy's room.  They were still asleep. I giggled before I went to the kitchen and got one of my purple cups. I started to run to the bathroom when I bumped into someone. I said sorry and ran around it. But the person picked me up! It was Gandpa! He said "What are you doing up at this time of day Mariah?" He put me down and I whispered in his ear "Imma prank mommy and daddy but putting water on them to wake em' up!" Gandpa smiled and said "I'll help you" I giggled and we went back to the kitchen to get another cup. Gandpa got his big kid cup and we went to the bathroom to fill them with water. We tiptoed into mommy and daddy's room and splashed water on them and ran away! I heard a "What the-?!" And Daddy walked out of the room. "Dad? Mariah? Was this you?" I could tell he wasn't really mad. "No.... " said and giggled. Then mommy came out and picked me up. She said "So much for our anniversary." "What a Annavarsaty?" I was confused. I didn't know what it was! Gandpa went to his office to work and mommy put me down on their bed and daddy say down too.

Mal POV

  Mariah asked me what a Anaversity was. I explained "It's the day mommy and daddy got married. This is me and daddy's 3rd anniversary." She looked like a baby when she said this "Annavarsty?" Then Ben cut in "Let's go with that then!" I don't know how they were so happy In the morning. But we explained to Mariah what a "Annavarsty" was and she wanted to have a tea party after breakfast. We agreed and Ben didn't have a meeting until 11:45, so might as well have family time with Mariah. I don't know how lucky I got. Being good was the best decision of my life.

Ok, I am sorry that this is a short chapter but the lengths of these one-shots will vary like the ages of the characters !! Also, I do know I spelled grandpa wrong in Mariah's Point of view. I mean, she's 4!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!