Dear Lenalee,

Thanks Lenalee! It's nice to know that there is another sane and sensible person in here aside from me.

-Allen

Dear Allen-kun,

You're welcome!

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee and Allen,

What on earth are you two talking about? Lenalee's not sane, she's the president of our yaoi club for goodness sake! How could she possibly be sane?

-Lavi

Dear Everyone,

For once, I agree with the Baka-Usagi.

-Kanda

Dear Yu,

Aww~ thanks a lot Yu-kun! Oh my gosh, I just realised something. You two didn't deny that you were having a lover's quarrel!

-Lavi

Dear Baka-Usagi,

So? What of it?

-Kanda

P.S, Stop calling me by my first name you retard!

Dear Yu,

So? So?! It means that you aren't denying that you two are lovers! I would have thought that you two would be sputtering lame excuses by now...

-Lavi

P.S, No can do, I like your name too much! Tehe!

Dear Lavi,

Oh yeah, you're right! I didn't notice that. That's a bookman for you I guess!

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Well of course! I rock after all! It's only expected right?

-Lavi

Dear Retard,

Che. Who the hell will make up excuses? I don't remember ever denying that we're lovers.

-Kanda

P.S, Die you gay Usagi or else I'll shove Mugen down your throat.

Dear Anyone,

O.o

-Lavi

Dear Allen-kun,

...A-Allen-kun?

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Huh? Oh... Yeah, I kind of have to agree with Kanda on this one. We never did say that we weren't lovers or something... *blush*

-Allen

Dear No one,

...O.o ?!

-Lenalee and Lavi

Dear Lenalee and Lavi,

...I thought you knew, you were always saying all those stuff about me and Kanda after all.

-Allen

Dear Allen,

We DIDN'T KNOW! We were just trying to hook you two up since it was so obvious that you two had a thing for each other! You never told uuuuuus Allen-chan!

-Lavi

Dear Lavi,

Umm...Sorry? Ehehehe?...

-Allen

Dear Moyashi,

Why are you apologising to that idiot? It's not our fault that they didn't know. Tsk.

-Kanda

Dear Lenalee,

Lenaleeeee Allen and Yu are hiding things from us, their super duper great friends!

-Lavi

Dear Lavi,

...

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Uh, Lenalee? Moshi-mosh? Lenalee?

-Lavi

Dear Lavi,

...Huh? Oh, sorry Lavi, I think I went into shock for a bit.

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Nah, don't worry about it. I mean, it was quite the shocking news after all. Seriously, next thing we know this two might just suddenly tell us that they really have had loads of sex already specially in the baths! Ha-ha!

-Lavi

Dear Lavi,

Ha-ha. Yeah, I guess so. That would be a big surprise if that was true! Ha-ha.

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

Yup! That'll probably make the whole order either cry or have a heart attack considering how almost everyone is a member of our 'We love Yaoi and Yullen' Club.

-Lavi

Dear Allen-kun and Kanda,

But that's impossible right, Allen-kun, Kanda?

-Lenalee

Dear Lenalee,

...

-Allen and Kanda

Dear Allen and Kanda,

...Allen? Kanda?

-Lenalee and Lavi

Dear Lenalee and Lavi,

...

-Allen and Kanda

Dear Allen and Kanda,

...Oh god, don't tell us... Kanda you ASSHOLE!!!

-Lenalee and Lavi

___________________________________________________________________________

Ha-ha, well that's the end of my 'Dear Anyone' series I guess. Sorry if it was lame. My muse has officially retired. I am currently looking for a new one. I hope it wasn't that bad... Anyways, thank you very much to all of my wonderful readers! You guys rock! Yeah!

Please review if you can, I'd greatly appreciate to hear from you all! I hope that this made some of you laugh or giggle even just a little bit!

Once again, thanks everyone! LittleLadyLime Out! ^_^