Chapter 4 *He Doesn't Want You*

Chapter 3 *He doesn't want you*

Hi guys it is me Giselle. And, I am back with the next chapter. Very excited to write this. It feel s like it's been such a long time since I last updated. This is not edited so feel free to point out any mistakes you see. Also, thank you for the nearly 600 reads. And, for the amazing comments. By the way, I had a dream of Chris Hemsworth and it was so epic LITERALLY epic. But, it was dirty too. But, then my singing bird woke me up (Yes, I have singing birds) When I write something related to the dream I'll put the dream in the chapter. Updating Her Personal Bodyguard and Falling For The Vampire today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow.

-

Max wouldn't let go if his dad. Of course he wouldn't he hasn't seen him in such a long time. I just watched as Dereck kissed his small head. They really are made for each other. I in a way felt guilty for separating them but, it was meant to be. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The three guys stood behind him as they watched him hug Max. Yup, he totally hired them. Those were the men that kept calling me even though I haven't heard their voice I'm sure it's them.

"Mommy," Max says leaning over for me to grab him.

"He doesn't want you," I say to Dereck grabbing Max. I lean his small head on my chest just in time before he started crying. It wasn't any normal type of cry. It was a sentimental try. Maybe he felt the daddy love. "It's okay baby don't cry," As I told him he started crying even louder. Can those men stop staring at me? I knew he missed him. He sobs started to calm down "Maximillian baby go to your room," I put him down once he is done crying. He runs to his room.

"You named him Maximillian," He says, Yes, I did that was the only reason I named him Maximillian. Because Dereck liked that name. I remembered he told me he wanted his Max to have that name when we were buying baby cloth. "Yes. I did I thought about it. It's nice besides I wanted him to have some sort of resemblance of you in him." I wouldn't want the poor child to not have any resemblance of him.

I look around not having anything else to say "There you saw him. Now leave," I walk away towards Max's room not looking back. How could I look back? I felt weird around him now. It's been such a long time. I still do love him but, I can't let myself so easy on him not after all of these years. Before, I knew I my leg arm was being pulled away spinning me into Dereck's chest. Speak of perfect timing. Does it always have to be so opportunist.

Thank You god that Max wasn't here. I wouldn't want him to witness something like this. Hell no. That would mean torture for his little brain. "Let go," I say angrily. What else is there to say? I struggle fighting against his big body. Had he been working out more? His other hand went directly to the back of my head pulling me closer to him. Damn it. Trying to keep my head in place as best as I could I tried pulling back.

It was no use before, I knew it his lips pressed against mine. This is literally not happening. This was not happening damn it, damn it. Soon as I felt his hand free my head I pull away letting my hand fly to his face. Taken back for what I had just done I feel sorry. I look around my eyes not wanting to see Dereck's. So embarrassed not knowing what to say I think of something to say, "D-Don't do that again,"

"I won't," He says cupping his cheek "At least not now,"

"Can you leave now?" I ask nervously afraid of what his answer was going to be.

"Can I take him out?" No bitch you can't. Leave.

I walk towards Max's room. "No you can't whatever you need to do. Do it here. He's not going anywhere. I don't trust you," I carry Max bringing him to the living room.

"Leave," Dereck says to the three men behind him. Finally they are gone. There is seriously nothing involving them now. It was such a relief.

-

Nearly close to Midnight Max fell into deep sleep. He fell asleep watching a movie with Dereck. Max just knocked out in Dereck's chest. Dereck was ready to leave just like I was ready for him to leave.

Waking up early in the morning I take a quick shower getting ready to go to work. I decided I was going to take Max today I wasn't going to leave him here. I figured that Dereck would come so I just took him. I dressed him into these tan shorts with a red- t shirt. We were practically matching.

Arriving to the Restaurant Margaret was happy to see Max. She offered to take care of him and, I let her. Today was busy because it was Tuesday and we have a lot of fisher men come and get packs of Fishes. "Did that guy ever show up to your house?" Margaret asked ask she carried Max.

"What guy?" I ask nervously.

"That guy. He was asking for you. He said he needed to tell you something important."

"Do you mind telling me how he looked?" I say giving her my full attention.

"Yes of course. He had a deep voice, blue eyes, blond lengthy hair, and most of all he was really muscular. He looked worry honey."

"Did you tell him where I live?" I thought I was worried.

"He said it was a matter of time and death so I did," Damn you Margaret. Talking about nosy people.

She played with Max's hand "Look. That's him over there,"She said looking away. She could not possibly be talking about Dereck. Why would she do that? Of course because she doesn't know that's Max's dad. "By the way, who is he?" She asks confused.

"Daddy!" Max says running towards Dereck. There is your answere Maragret. "Oh," She said walking away. So that's how he found me. He asked Maragret where I lived and if I worked here. Dereck always has his ways.

"Oh my god. Do not tell me that is your love," Michelle walked from behind whispeing in my ear.

"No, he's Max's dad. that's all," I say walking away.

"What a shame. If you don't want him can I keep him?" No bitch you can'. Stop being so nosy.

Dereck was at the restaurant for the whole day watching Max.Dereck had his feet in the water and Max was on top of him. Seemed like Dereck was showing Max something because he was pointing towards the ocean. yay new cover for this story and for Her Personal Bodyguard. Check it out! Covers made by AnastasiaDowney. Please be dears and check out her new book The Blind Boy. She posted it up yesterday its only one part.