sober gamzee chapter 26

~ song for this chapter ~ Sleeping with sirens - Deja vu ~ 

.

.

.

.

Vriska soon caught gamzee and brought him in to the apartment behind them on the step, soon getting into the aparment vriska threw gamzee down on to a wooden chair and tied his wrists behind him along with his legs as well.

Gamzee knew there was somthing up with this girl, vriska took off her jacket reveling a plain white vest top with a sholder to elbow arm full of a tattoo sleve "so what do you want from me?" gamzee asked as vriska got up from the chair on the other side of the room, "let's just say im doing some dirty work for people" she purred her voice laced with silk.

Slowly she came forward brushing her hair to one side, and suductively sat on gamzee's lap snaking her arms around his neck, Gamzee was not amused by this as it was a stupid little thing to do "you are trying to hard, i can see it and master plan failed little girl..." gamzee hissed the last part as he has  a small pocket knife up his sleve.

Cutting himslelf free he threw vriska off of him "LITTLE BITCH DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" his voice boomed at vriska as she cowerd into a ball on the floor, gamzee grabed her by her hair throwing her against the wall holding her by the neck,

"Listern here you say anything and I MEAN ANYTHING! i will cut your tiny throat and watch you bleed while i leave you hopeless" gamzee said in a harsh tone Vriska stood still not moving an inch, nodding to his agreement. 

Gamzee let her go as she fell to the floor gasping for air he turned and looked at her "oh one morething if you go to the police about this hahaha the punishment  will be much much worse"  his voice hissing with venom as gamzee licked his bottom lip showing off his strangly long lizzard like tounge before walking out and leaving vriska alone.

 He left the small apertment, put up is black hood and continued walking down the midnight street with his head down. 

.

.

.

.

~ sorry its short~ but enjoy